Punishments

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockin'away, Apr 14, 2005.

1. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

wats the worst punishments you have had at any time in ur life... i got one today ..... for no reason! :mad:

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

can ur post be more complete?

3. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

cudnt b any more completer!.... wats been the worst punishment u have had?

4. tejas

tejas ..........

^^He meant what punishment was given to you?? I'm curious.

5. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

nowt just a kind of detention...... i didnt do owt and neither did 2 of my mates but like our caretaker is real moody and he called us all and sed we have to do the box for leaving a bit of rubbish!.... the box is like in the diner room u have to carry a box around to collect peoples rubbish for a certain amount of time.... i real annoyed that me and 2 of my mates have to do it wen none of us did owt!

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i had hell lotta punishments all of it in school days.the most recent one is a month ago, i was denied to playguitar coz i wasnt giving much attention towards the board <bored> exams.

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

in skool..........i had to " sit stand " 1000 times

:cry:
    MY LEGS STILL HURT

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@rockin ...thank god they didnt ask u actually to pick people's shyt...lol...dont feel so bad...its not even quarter of as cruel as some punishments are...u shud try and seek some fun outta punishments..i know its very embarassing..but c'mon..chin up..life's like that..once i was given a punishement@school in my maths class..in which i had to rub gum all over my face and hands..and not allowed to remove it..until the school was over...eeks!

tahda!

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

A son of B***h Police man fined me Rs/ 3000 for the following reasons:

Over Speeding,
    Didn't obey Signals,
    Didn't have driving Liscense

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

one of the famous and ever known punishments which almost everyone get in their time of life is >>>punishment for late coming to school or 4 assembly prayer.
    but by the passage of time, this became a source of fun and joke!and soon students purposely started coming late and bugging teachers and princi's.
    i suffered and njoid three punishmenst for that::
    >>running 5 times round the cricket ground.
    >>cleaning and picking up garbage from the ground.
    >> 100 sit ups!

but we always master all the ways to esc, these stuffs.

11. Taifi

Taifi New Member

the god damn maths sir made me do 20 sit ups just for whispering to my friend.
    lolz i cd only complete 8

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

M - mentally
    A - abused
    T - teachers
    H - harrassing
    S - students

thats da universal full form to it.

13. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hahahaha ye thats probs true.... our maths teacher is abit 'girly'... u can suss out wat i meen :p:

14. Bristy

Bristy ...

Oh man oh man..My maths teacher :annoyed:
    Once, i was given a punishement in my maths class:annoyed:

15. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

oh no my maths teacher is ace...like one of the main reason i do maths is as i have him...lol but all yrs below yr10 are sooo scared of him bless them!!
    nay mind punishments is the topic.......worst punishment i dunno...argh i'm going to have to think about this one!

16. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
    LOL

17. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

I was once told to carry around 10 bags full of thick books and stand for an hour cause i was laughing in the classroom when the Princilple came to know of this he got angry with the teacher for giving me this kind of corporal punishment !!! Another time i was asked to dig a great big hole which was to be used for an underground watertank,this punishment was for nothing at all. I was innocent, one idiot in my class called the principle some GAALI, i had no one to accuse n the principle said that he heard it from me!!!! I had to do it alone from morning 9 am to 5 pm!!!And in the end my friends helped me and brought the real culprit infront of the principle!!!ha u should hav seen the look on POOR PRINCI'S FACE!!!!!

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

from 9am to 5pm?????gosh thats crazy coz we got school wonly from 8:00 to 1:40pm.
    anywayz since u mentioned it, is da princi really that poor?

19. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

I had to stand outside my class 4 the computer period throughout my 9th std..
    I guess i deserved it..I was a smartazz back then..