PUNE!! Classic Rock and Blues Band.

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by ayaan40000, Jan 15, 2011.

1. ayaan40000

ayaan40000 New Member

Well my story is a little complicated. Now that I think of it its very complicated, anyways long story short, a very bestest friend of mine was also a rhythm guitar in our band. Everything was fine until the band broke up few years back, after we get into "Engineering"(typical isn't it?) and I started to jam with his classmates and we had our gigs and jam sessions. One fine day he and his friends take part in an inter college competition and tell me bout it, im all happy but they tell me i can't be a part as Im not from their college. That is how i got left out and till today they have that Band and continue to do so. apparently i cannot get into their band as they are now "SET" whatever that means. I know ur thinking they chucked me out on purpose because maybe i was a shitty guitarist. well then ur wrong. I am way better than any average joe and I know it. anyways too much time beating around the bush... So if ur a dummer, singer, bassist, keyboardist... feel free to join me... we might as well beat them in their next competition! after all competition brews success! :D

1st priority is a drummer!
    then bass...then keyboardist and lastly singer! (this list also resembles the least to the most in the music scene! :D)

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Wrong forum.
    You should've posted this on IndianPercussionTabs

3. ayaan40000

ayaan40000 New Member

well i googled n there is nothing coming up.... so il be grateful if u cud just gimme the link.. and i guess i need bassist too... so is there a indianbassguitar forum too? :p

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Just shows that only the guitarists have the geeky touch ... rest are still living in the stone age.