Puna ppl what r u upto?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Rohan, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Hey puna ppl,what r u upto? I started a thread b4 for puna ppl but no one replied.See how bombay n bangalore ppl are jamming and forming bands.i feel so jeolous coz i cant find any 1 enthu from puna

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Tell me when we are jamming.. I'l lbe there in 11 hours or lesser..

3. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

Hey rohan, I'm here... what do you play? I'm trying to form a band so we can jam together and stuff, I got a lead guitarist, and I'm the rhythmist(cum singing if I can manage till I get a vocalist), looking for drummer and bassist. Know anyone?

4. Rohan

Rohan New Member

@jayanth-very kind of u but i wont trouble u that much
    @myth-will pm u

5. jayanth

Hey Not a problem.. I have a Karizma.. Wont take much time to travel that distance.. can come fro couple of Jams..

6. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Hey Jayanth u seem pretty accomplished artist i'm still a learner.If sometime u r planning to come here then let me know.So that we can jam.

7. jayanth

I came.. I taught guitar t o12 people over three days.. A workshop kind of thing and Played a show at Le Meredian near the Railway station.. Lots of stuff..

8. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

come to indore, we'll jam...hehe

9. jayanth

its Three far..

10. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

:(

neva mind...wait for me to come to bangalore then..

11. jayanth

Yhea.. thats simpler..

12. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

Didn't you tell me that you didn't have any bike and you used your bro's CBZ? :p I find a lot of your stuff veyr hard to believe man... lol.

13. kams

kams Banned

Hi Rohan and Myth. It seems there are not many people on this forum from Pune.

I am also Pune. I live in Aundh area. I started learning guitar just a month back and am still a learner.

Rohan told that he is also a beginner still. What about you Myth?

regards
    -kams

14. jayanth

15. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

kams dude, I've been learning for about a year and half now, I'm intermediate. Gah... aren't there any bassists or drummers here from Pune!!!

16. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

DUDE WTF WERE YOU THIKING WHILE BUYING A KARI! Its a total waste of money I tell you. You would've been better of with the 180Dtsi, same power, a lot more average.

And when are you getting me the pics of all your equipment... me wanna see badly!

17. jayanth

I beat a P180 by 3 miles in a drag.. One of the best races in Bangalore.. Oh ...

18. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

The p180 guy obviously sucked then.

And 3 miles? LOL... a drag is only of 433meters... anything other than that is a stupid race.

19. jayanth

20. kams

kams Banned

Why do people always hijack the forum threads. :confused: