Pulveli Pulveli - Aasai

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by musicpingoo, May 7, 2005.

1. musicpingoo

musicpingoo New Member

Can some one post the guitar tabs for the song 'Pulveli Pulveli' from the movie Aasai ? Thanx !! :rock:

2. musicpingoo

musicpingoo New Member

73 views and no reply :shock: ?? if some one knows, please post it ! Thanx

3. hariharan_jagan

hariharan_jagan New Member

hi every one i m hari haran

4. visuiyer

visuiyer New Member

I am also waiting for the chords for this wonderful song..
    or send it to me at my mail id visuiyer@live.in

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

This is a simple major scale notes based song. Using the notes in the song "p p p p..... etc..", one should be able to play this song easily................. Sathya

6. Hi guys,
    Here is the link in IGT where the telugu version of this song as tabbed and uploaded.
    I actually tabbed the first part this song myself when I started playing guitar a few months ago after listening to the song on radio... because it was easy to play... and fun to learn.
    https://indianguitartabs.com/f20/submission-mellaga-mellaga-asha-asha-asha-29393.html

Please try to follow Sathya Sir's advise... If you listen to the end of the song, you will note that the swaras for the song are>
    pa pa pa pa pa pa ma ga... ma ma ma ma ma ma ga ri.. ga ga ga ga ga ga ri sa ri"
    Try to substitute them in any major scale and try it.
    I.e. For C major scale; Substitute C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C for Sa-Ri-Ga-Ma-Pa-Dha-Ni-Sa.

Regards,
    Abhay

7. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Abhay - That's the correct approach for learning. Fortunately this song has the notes........... Sathya