Pulp fiction theme

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nazr, Dec 19, 2006.

1. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Can anyone post the tabs or the link to pulp fiction's theme music.The part where the guitar is played very fast. Thanks.

2. nazr

Hey zicky dude and born2tab.Help?

3. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Can you record the music or tell me where I can hear it?

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Code:
    Do this Twice
    e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    E|--0-0-0-0-1-4-5-7-8-11-8-7-----------------------------------------------|

Then This Once
    E|--8-7-8-7/8\7-5---7-5-7-5/7\5-4-0-4-4-4----------------------------------|

Then This Once
    E|--7-5-7-5/7\5-4-5-4-5-4/5\4-1-0-0-0-0------------------------------------|

e|12\slide all the way to 1------------------------------------------------|
    E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Then Do This Twice
    e|-0-0-0-0-1-4-5-7-8-11-8-7------------------------------------------------|

Then This Once
    e|--8-7-8-7/8\7-5--7-5-7-5/7\5-4-0-4-4-4-----------------------------------|

e|--7-5-7-5/7\5-4--5-4-5-4/5\4--1-0-0-0------------------------------------|

Trumpet Solo (Something Like This)
    e|----------------------------------------------------------|
    B|----------------------------------------------------------|
    G|-----------0-1-2--12-4--2-4-5--8-5-8-9--------------------|
    D|-2-1-2-3-4------------------------------------------------|
    A|----------------------------------------------------------|
    E|----------------------------------------------------------|

G|-10-9-10-9/10\9-7--9-7-9-7/9\7--5-4--7-5-7-5/7\5-4--------|
    D|----------------------------------------------------------|

G|-5-4-5-4/5\4-----------------0-1--------------------------|
    D|--------------3-2--2-1-2-3-4------------------------------|

G|----------------------------------------------------------|
    A|-0--------------------------------------------------------|
    E|---4-5-7--5-7-8--11-12--13-12-13-12/13\12--12-10-12-------|

G|----------------------------------------------------------|
    E|-10/12\10-8-7--10-8-10-8/10\8-7--8-7-8-7-1-0--------------

googled...as simple as that..pfft :annoyed:

5. nazr

Thanks vini.I could have googled it but asked for it so i could get correct ones.I ll check them and get back to you.

6. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Can i hear this anywhere??

7. nazr

^Download it from somewhere or better still buy the album.All the songs are good while the theme is mind blowing.

8. nazr

@vini. They seem right .A little difficult.Thanks.

9. nazr

Can anyone help me play this.The slide part is where the problem lies.

10. nazr

@vini anything more where that came from.Tabs are incomplete.