Psychology

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Morbid_Angel, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

thats no justification.
    and if thats how you live life..then you have no guts. :cool:

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Well if you have extended characters in your keyboard settings änything is possible. Hmmm, that's actually the correct Gujarati pronunciation of the word haha!

Well I bought Half-Life 2 but installed in on some friends' computers the illegal way. There are some lines we'll always cross.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Lines (in general) are anyway meant to be crossed.
    Thats why we humans are not living in caves, and not hunting around for food the whole day.

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Exactly, i think some of us are agreeing about the same thing, our approaches are different.

No matter how strict you are with laws, someone will always find a loophole and try to bypass it. Its the way we've been conditioned. Its crazy, but we find it easier to disrupt laws rather than follow them.

Now piracy is just a small part of the equation.. in america, tax evasion is a freakin big thing. Im reminded and itching to share -- Just the other day i was talking to a friend of mine..and he knows a desi kid who deals trees-big bucks..owns a couple of blocks in the city. We've all heard of him..big hustler. And if you know anything about it, a serious dealer can cash up enough digits for a car in a couple of days. Anyway, apparently he is in so freakin deep that he files (income tax) his earnings as a legal self-business and actually sends in legal checks and forms of his transactions. And he actually gets 4 digits back as a refund. On freakin trees!!!!!!! :rock: that's business yo. Getting money back from the government for doing illegal.

So there are loopholes..and people find ways to dodge laws and actually scam. Thats crazy. Awesome but crazy. And possible ;)

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't quite get the whole thing. Explain the terms dealer, trees, hustler and why is his dealing illegal.

The only thing I could see was drugs but then where did the trees come in?

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Your incredulity/astonishment is amusing. People get back money for doing lots of things illegal. This guy's atleast paying taxes.

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Dude, I know people do a lot of crap and get money back.. there are loopholes. But getting back a couple of grand?? :shock: for dealing weed?? :p thats crazy. simply. crazy.

8. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

pshchology is a big area ...i have read "games people paly" by eric bern thats a good book in three volumes ..best thing is its thin dwarf and light weight so any one can undersatnd....otherwise as i said pshchology is a big area

9. augur

augur I love bjr

Recap?!

Gah