PS3 or XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by rockin'away, Sep 26, 2005.

1. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

2. shak

shak Harrr!

what!!!! do they plan to run biological evolution emulators or mainframes of nuclear fission power plants????
    these machines are better than the overall proc power off all apollo misions combined! lol
    anyway speaking from the design point of view .. i think 360 takes my vote .. ps3 sint very pretty machine

3. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

ps3 duh!...

4. falcon eyes

falcon eyes New Member

ps3....................................man

5. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

i am still undeciede.coz i have seen some clips of games whcih are going to be released for XBox 360 ....and they all look quite coollll...and PS3 hmmmmmm...i am a big PS fan but.......
    stil undecided

6. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

well i gonna get 360... there isnt any TV that can produce the same graphics that 360 can produce.... the graphics are so detailed... and i dont like the PS3... most of the stuff is copied from 360 as they released their details first... and also it doesnt look to good....

7. shak

shak Harrr!

amen to that

8. PlayStation 4
    You guys are all behind time... planning to buy a PS3 now? sad...

9. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

what if they dont make a PS4 !

10. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

ps3 is definitely the best gaming console from the two, there is no doubt about that. however, xbox 360 has got some extra features as it can act as a home control centre from where u can control various multimedia options such as ur tape, ur t.v,comp etc!!!the choice is urs, but above all that i would go for PS3!!!

11. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Both for me!! (If I had the money)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

PS3 beats the 360 to the ground, it has double the processing power of the 360 and the graphics look life-like. Try to watch the Kill Zone 2 preview movie on IGN or some place, your jaw will drop. PS3 rules!

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ps3 for me anytime!ps4 wil also do!:rule: