PRS Santana SE....anybody..?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by vlada729, Dec 11, 2005.

1. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

hi peoople....
    I'm in bangalore, (live here now), and there's not a single decent guitar store around...have some guitars, i'd like to exchange, for another, or for a good amp... if somebody has links to some good store in india, pls let me know, so i contact them... right now, available, PRS Santana SE (mint cond., black, see through mahagony body, set neck, with trem, custom rewound pickups-great), and a US Fender Telecaster, Highway 1, (mint cond., with custom shop pickups, sunburst, maple neck, med. jumbo frets, amazing)... any serious offers...welcome....might even sell....pics available...

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

dude pm me your contact. May pickup the PRS..

3. da maniac

da maniac New Member

dude, the best store around is Reynolds near Vellara Junction > abt 100 meters from Brigade towers. They don't have too much of stuff but can give you good directions.

4. sudhin

sudhin New Member

what sort of guitar are you looking for?

Most bangalore clients go over to Pro Musicals Chennai next to dn Bosco school - egmore.

Offer the best advise and directions to searching musicians and particularly guitarists. www.promusicals.com

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

^^^ Self promotion Ha????

Anyways for Good Guitars go to Rowland Musicals and order your guitar.. He will get it within a week..

6. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

:) no self promotion here....ha...but, i happen to have some good guitars...here and back home...i get bored with some, or they don't fit my style, so i like to change'em, from time to time...

7. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

Reynolds..? that one sucks man...and staff don't know s..t 'bout guitars.....

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Not reynolds.. ROWLAND..

9. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

ROWLAND? where's that? any address, phone..?

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I know the location.. Lots of Gulliesi n Majestic.. I can direct you if you call me..

11. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

more details

Hi, why don't you put up some more details about these two guitars? As in how old, how many hands, where bought and how much you expect for each? Also, do those come with gigbags?

12. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Thats a good request.. I want to know how much you expecting for the PRS..

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

wow! PRS not fitting your style. Strange! I do kill anyone for a PRS. post in details!!

14. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

answers...

...to some of the questions here...
    1. guitars are almost new...PRS bought 6 months ago, Tele-2months ago...i'm the only owner...
    2. PRS not up to my taste..? well, has medium frets, kinda vintage type - i like bigger ones, preferably 6100... although, setup is low, no buzz, and trem works just great..! pick-ups are kinda not subtle enough for my taste...custom wound they are, but not up to my request...similar to tremonti pickups, if u know what they're like...great for classic les paul type sounds (or some heavier playing), or some jazz stuff...the thing is, mahagony guitars...i just don't get to control them right...too muddy for me...had a few les pauls, PRS custom, Valley arts (custom, an old one...aahhh), but i prefer fender type guitars (alder...or similar), and single coils... and even if you split the h'buckers, they can never sound right for me (Tom Anderson is an exception to this :)...Tele is more a guitar for me...
    3. as i said, mint condition, never gigged, house use only, with padded gig bags...
    expect 40.000...(well, if somebody's quick, i'd give a PRS for 35.000)...or swap for some other guitar...or a good amp... offers? anyone? or, i would swap both guitars, for something i really like...even add money for something exceptional...

15. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I just bought a Jackson and will be picking up a Laney soon.. 35k will also be too much.. Lets see.. Im my Jan Pay is good, i'll take it for sure..

16. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

Laney ?

...when u mentioned that, did u buy it in Mumbay? and do they have tbe amps? like a small one, think it's VC 15...and which Jackson did u pick up, by the way?

17. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Buying it inMumbai.. Jackson Rx10D is what i picked up.. The Laney half stack of a full stack is what i'm eyeing..

18. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Tele

What are you asking for the Tele mate?

19. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

telecaster highway 1...

this one goes for 40.000 no negotiation....it's a steal, considering how it works...

20. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

40 K?? Dude as i said the PRS would have been mine if i had not bought a guitar already this month..