Proud To be a WHAT???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by fat_kax, Mar 31, 2006.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

no one's looking ridiculous .. we dont have to lead our lives with the approval of the west . there are enuf ppl who think song and dances make indian films unique
    its the way u look at it .. i find mithhunda's :nw: movies ridiculously funny and entertaining .. he rockks

p.s. go n chk his movie "gunda" rating on imdb .. its 9.9 .. other of his movies have a rating of 10 ..

2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

can u tell the story?? i mean nthg offensive, jus curious.

@fatkax=golu >> i think evn those ppl r bored with indian culture effects, so probably wud be luking for some crappy rap ;).

3. zing

zing Machine Head

ur missin the point....

ya shore mithunda is a gr8 actor .... i like him 2 ... ftii grad ... dint get into movies thru his dad/moms influence... 1 of highest taxpayers in the country ... mrigaya was fantastic but how many movies like tht do u get? its sad tht 90% of his talents r totaly wasted bcos of stupid scripts...

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

post 23 in this thread.

5. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

i know sindhu=hindu thing but dunno abt tht roman concept. may be yeah.. 'H' silent n add 'ia' for plurality.. kool :beer:

6. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

everytime an Indian won a medal i used to feel so gud and hats off to "Jung" for his brilliant show.

as far as Bollywood is concerned is filled with only CRAP....i dnt even remember last bollywood movie i saw.

7. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I don't remember the last time i saw a movie in a cinema hall. Come to think of it Most of the movies suck be it Hollywood/Bollywood....There's equal amount of crap/award politics in Hollywood too (greater infact)...I mean ...I saw "million dollar baby" for like 20 minutes...I was so pissed...i don't know how that movie got so many oscars...!