Proud To be a WHAT???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by fat_kax, Mar 31, 2006.

1. zing

zing Machine Head

was tht a question?:think:
    ne wayz bollywood = indian movies what nigger = africans

imagine eddie murphy being thrilled abt some white guy callin him "nigger" & u get an idea of just how unbelievably buttheaded this bunch is

btw th name "india" was not given to mock indians - unlike the name "bollywood"

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well, you need to think again.

i was there in konark during their dance festival and i was there in khajuraho during the khajuraho dance festival.

and 80% of the audience were all foreigners and they enjoyed and video recorded every minute of it.

but yes you are right about indians dozing off - we have so little respect for all indian traditions that we think everything indian is bad and only pseudowestern bollywood crap is good. but those foreigners know better and they really dig indian music and arts - as also their own music and dance - but never the crass bhangraficated bollywod crap.

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

nope. not by the british.

sanskrit word for any river (including the river sindhu) = sindhu

persian word for people living on the eastern side of sindhu = hindu (change S to H)

greeko-roman plural word for hindu = india (drop H and add IA, as in Russia from Rus)

4. shak

shak Harrr!

@wizzy: muhahahahahaahhhhhahahhahahahah did she actually say that? damnnn!

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

ailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...8 yrs.....:shock:

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Well I don't mind the songs....(very few new ones tho)...But the films and the "stars" make me nauseus.:)

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yeah...and was shown on live TV.

talk about embarassment

8. hate_breeder

hate_breeder worms r shcarryyy :'(

most of my frends consider led zaplin , maiden , metallica as shit and they say shahruk , amir , shan and all that rap-hindi shit artist are true musicians. bollywood sucks, should be banned

jamhead likes this.
  9. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^even i agree with that^^
    just to get people to see the olympic torch they get theese hollywood wannabes.

but face it> most of the people here went to see the stars,not the torch.

oh ya bollywood and rap=crap:mad:

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

yeah? i thought

Bollywood+rap= Brap

:think:

11. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Oh Come on!!!!^^^
    u actually like the cheap rap in the hindi soundtracks??????

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

How is sharukh and amir related to music?

y blame the music directors, I wud have done the same thing to stay in the business. infact u cannot even blame the junta for listening to such music and liking it.
    they have been brought up under the heavy influence of bollywood music...its not their fault that they will be inclined towards it.

and lets face it....some music directors do come out with amazing stuff at times.

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Oh Come on!!!!^^^
    u actually didnt get the joke??????

You freak :grin:

Now, lets give u another example..

Cheap+rap=crap

Get it now? :annoyed:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Yes. Bite me.

15. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

wow....this thread really did stir a kinda storm...and in the actual direction i intended it to.... man - to those who r all out sayin that this performance was good....KISS THE LORD's ASS!!!
    i mean === yes india was also coined by the brit....so do away wid it....hindustan or bharat is fine aint it???
    im in delhi - wid my BESTEST friend....havin a lotta gala time....so sorry i havnt been on man....damn rite im mad....
    this is shit....why dont we actually show em wat our culture is instead of makin em think we're wannabe westener gaylordsz.....its shit and im still :mad:

16. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

abt the "bollywood" tag .. maybe it was kept to make fun initially .. but im quite sure indian movie industry has grown much beyond it ..

17. zing

zing Machine Head

ur tryin 2 rationalize an insult - kinda like "sorry my face got in the way of your fist" - its pathetic - jus try callin sum black guy "nigga" & tell him to grow out of it -

18. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

yar kyon roye ja rahe ho ..

bigger insult is india being the backoffice of the world .. all kinds of jokes and insults floating in the west abt it .. but apparently u never gave a thought to it .. care to do something abt it ??

19. zing

zing Machine Head

th backoffice jokes r bcos theyre losin jobs... th bollywood jokes r bcos we r lookin ridiculous...
    no but u r free to start a backoffice thread hehe ... better n tryin to make bollywd crap luk gud imo

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no it was the greeks-romans.