Protisruti video

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by debankan, Nov 22, 2005.

1. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

2. debankan

Come on peole some feedback please!!

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Don't mind debakan.. wen i read the thread suddenly... it appeared as if..

Prostitute Video .. ;)

vishwa :cool:

4. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

^ hahahhaa........ SO DID I!!!!!!!! :p:

5. Strat

Strat Floydian

Oh man, the audio quality was awful. In the very end I was able to find out that Sayan was playing the Hasnuhana solo.

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

even i thouight it was prostitute video at firsttttt

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

bah.........kharap noy........seriously sound is bad.....but amar clip e bhaloi toh laglo:grin:

durr porrkha..sobkota dekhte parbo na:((

8. debankan

Strat, clippings dekhe kemon laglo?

9. debankan

Hmmm, no wonder you have such a reputation.

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

accha.for those who wanna save those things on there comps and wanna watch dem on media plyer any time offline.......steps r as follows.......(nik will surely do it:grin:)

1. watch all the videos online on tht site

2. go to\documents and settings\*username*\local stiings\temporary internet files

3. right click and set arrenge icons by type( or will be hard to find)

4.ull now see some five .wmv files at the bottom of da window

5.copy dem to ur hard disk, make a new folder(eg-protisruti:grin:)

6. wut more sucker, now watch dem through media plyer:grin:

p.s.--ar debankan da........kal jodi ami biology teh fail kori tale sompuro daittto tomar:cry1:

11. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Okay//might download them later tonight..:)

nIK!:nw:

12. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Ah..i just logged in to ask this question...i saw all the clips..but was unable to save the files. Thanks Lefty. Was these videos been shoot on a mobile camera or on a handycam? Picture was very clear. Iam unable to hear the music though as i dont have a sound card installed at the PC i have in my office.

@ Debankan....well done by submitting these. Atleast we get to see you guys now.

vishwa_81us, #iR@ & abhimanjrekar....guys your illusions are justified....BUT....RATHER THAN JUST POSTING THESE COMMENTS YOU COULD HAVE ALSO MENTIONED ABOUT THE CLIPS. Are you guys Bengali ? I dont think so. For your information PROTISRUTI is an excellent bengali word which mean "PROMISE" in english. I guess this will be an eye-opener for you guys...and let me tell you guys something..how would you write "CHOD AYE HUM WOH GALIYAN" in hindi ?

Is it like......"CHOD AYE HUM WOH GALIYAN" ?

or

will it be "CHOR AYE HUM WOH GALIYAN" ?

13. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

CHOD and CHOR aye thing is true..:RollLol:..Anyway, I am trying hard to see those MOVIES on my dial-up..:eek::

nIK!:eek::

14. deb7sk

deb7sk New Member

Well Said Arindam!

Arindam, eta bhalo bolecho!!! ;)
    Debankan, Sayan, and Lefty-tomader video gulo dekhe khub bhalo laglo. It is always nice to associate a face to a name. However, I think that you all should try to upload one complete and original song of your band (some song that you guys have composed). From what I could hear of 'nishwa' and 'ekla ghar' from the posted videos, they were very well performed. However, performing someone else's composition always brings in a comparison with the original. amra cheshta korleo mostly shei comparison korata hoyto atka-te parina. tomader original composition shunte parle khub-i bhalo lagbe.
    Special thanks to Debankan: He had promised us this video a while ago...and he did keep to his words.

15. debankan

At deb7sk: We do perform our own compositions. However, we can't upload due to cpyright problems. Anyways, if we upload full songs, no one with dial-up will be able to see them.

At arindamda: Thanks for your comments.

16. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

change name of the band or write it in a different way..........i also thought it was prostute videos

17. LEFTY_GUITARIST

its a bangla rock band......thts why its name is in bengali.......

18. LEFTY_GUITARIST

bah onek din por boss post korlo:grin:

debankan dar kaka eta handycam e shoot koreche....total 1hr of vid(tai toh).....amader.......upload kora sombhob na........jodi nite chao.deha koro.......diye debo:grin:

p.s.--tht reminds me tht ami nijei ekhono amader video tah dekhini:cry1:.kahli ei clips dekhlam.....2nd xam ses hole nebo...... :beer:

19. debankan

Tension nicchchhis keno, niye nibi.

20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

se toh obossoi.........