Professional Acoustic Guitar strings

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by Evo Guy 911, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Hi
    Can anyone tell me where to find some professional level acoustic guitar strings like D'Addario, Martin, Elixir etc in Lahore AT GOOD PRICES. I have checked out some shops in Liberty and Pace, and they are selling D'Addario set for 1000, and hez not sure if its imported. Now if u check the web, the D'Addario set is available worth $5 to 10$ max. but here, they are selling it for more than 3 times their actual price. Does anyone know any decent price shop? Reply soon.

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

The shop in Liberty and Pace (Guitar World) is a gud shop...dont go for Pakistan Electronics....yes they sell D.add strings for Rs.1000....and I am sure that they are original....i buy strings from there....get it....and which guitar u have and u will need a special guage for your guitar!

3. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Well im using a local one. Sojing. China made. Just thought some good strings would do it some good. Anyone got Elixir coated strings? I heard they are quite long lasting and less squeaky. How much should I pay for D'Addario or Martin medium guage? Thanks for the advice above. Bye