Processor Guide

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by deathdr_87, Jul 2, 2005.

1. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Expression pedals rock, too bad most pedals (not multipedals) don't take one.

And ronnie is right, an expression pedal is the same as a knob (to control speed for example) but you use your foot to 'turn' it.

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

help processor gods,
    i need to know which one of the 80 effects in a rp80 is reverb located.coz its not mentioned abt the number on the manual but the effect with all 6 sub effects is mentioned in the effect list.

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

um... no one knows in which of the 80 PRESETS will have reverb...

pls. go through this guide from the start.. it will tell you about how to create a patch (thats what you have 80 of, not effects)...

just as a pointer after uve read the rp200a guide (which is very useful for u).. the reverb is the paramater after delay while editing ur patch....

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey deathdr / nebu/ ronnie /others,,,
    how do interchange the effects in an rp80?i want interchange wo difeerent effects like effect 2 to 40 and effect 40 to effect 2?!i dunno what to do there so that i can easily change the effects while playing.its given in the manual but its hard understand what they mean.may be u guys lend me some help! :help:

5. deathdr_87

um... it can be done if ur ready to sacrifice another effect...

wat u can do is edit it and when u get to saving it - save patch 2 in another lcaotion - this location must be sacrificed - then save patch 40 over patch 2... and save the patch u saved in the sacrificial location over patch 40...

if u dont know how to save a patch in a location refer to the earlier posts.. ull find it there.

actually i jsut copy pasted that bit here for your refernce:
    now to save an effect - u pres the store button. the first chracter will start flashing on the led.. suing the parameter knobs u can change the name - knob 12 changes the letter, knob 2 controls which lettter ur editing. once uv got ur name - press store again. use the footswitchs to select which patch u want to overwrite. press store again and ur done!!

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah!i lknow how to use the processor very well now.but there still one more thing that is bothering me a lot.when i turn on the drum machine and select any pattern.while playing something in the guitar the drum gives a little faded out sound.how do i make it sound the normal way even while playing the guitar?!!

7. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

LOL!! :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

8. deathdr_87

hm.. try to turn up the levle of the rhythm.. icnat think of any other fix.. if the level is falling while ur playing, there is a problem either with ur piece or the rp series in general...

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

lolz....seems like deathdr_87 was expecting lot of questions from me on processor so for to be in safety side he posted a processor guide in IGT.

GOTCHA!

10. catalyst

catalyst Banned

hey i wanna buy zoomer which will be the place to buy it may i buy at USA or in calcutta

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

CALCUTTA if u live in Inda ...

US otherwise ...

however tyhe best thing in US is that many times they have deals ... u can get cheap items thru that ...

12. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

So Dudes !!
    Any guide on VAMP-2 ? ?

13. deathdr_87

no sorry - never used one.. theyre quite expensive and the best bet would be manuals and other forums on the internet.

btw - i bought a digitech gnx3. if anyone has some really cool patches - im all ears- again if u need help - i can help u.

14. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey how much is Digitech GNX3? i mean price?

and regardgi nthe sound qualitites (especially amp drives) is it really far better than AX100G?

15. deathdr_87

i havent fully exlored it... but its awesome from wat ive managed so far.

16. gedanken

gedanken New Member

Hey,
    im planiin to buy a zoom 707... can any1 pls tell me its price in tokyo and london...

17. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey death dr .. i have Digitech GNX 3.. i need sum patches , can u get 'em?? i went to thos digitech sites n search for the patches,, but were really ordinary!!!

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

death dr.....once told me he isnt anymore interested in igt so him visiting here is rare!
    so IM him!

19. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

i
    not interested?? y ? wht happn? :aggre:

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i dunno myself.....you can ask that question to himself! take his hotmail messenger id from post stats and im him! he is freuqently online/away most of the times!