Processer and amp modelling for sale RP50

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by demonstealer666, Aug 2, 2004.

1. demonstealer666

demonstealer666 New Member

Any one from bombay wanting RP50 guitar processer can contact me, its 3 month old second hand , i m saleing it because i m going to buy new GNX3. Price for RP50 is 4000

its new, with no problem, i have receipt and manual also .

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Myth Pharoah.. I would not say no to a RP50.. Check it out..

@ demon.. Myth was looking for something cool..

3. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

But is 4k worth it? What's the original price? I'm definately not gonna use the dist and od on it, yes, NOT use it, so how are the other effects? Worth using on gigs?

Also, I'm trying to save up for my SG... which is 25k :p So no spending now. Unless you can convince me...

4. jayanth

I say RP50 is good.. But why are'nt you gonna use the Dist and OD?/ What will you do in a gig take your Amp??

Imagine you playing Fear of the dark in a gig. you play the Intro distortion riff and then the clean part comes.. What are you gonnna do go and swith off the Od on teh Amp??

5. demonstealer666

demonstealer666 New Member

6. pro_Guitar

pro_Guitar New Member

Depends what you are playing actually.
    Get a good amp[maybe a Valve amp] and a footswitch to switch between clean and dirty.
    Of course you need to have a good guitar.
    I've got a Line6 flextone and my Alnico pro IIs do the screaming. I don't use gadgets except for a Boss DD-3 and GE-7, sometimes a JD Cry baby.
    Before you think of buying expensive gadgets , upgrade your pickups to maybe Seymour Duncan or EMGS and appreciate the Tone . You can buy JBs for around Rs 3500, maybe cheaper .
    That tone will make all the difference in your playing.

7. jayanth

JD Crybabay Rocks.. Demon i would suggest you remove your Email id from th post.. We have told you before..

8. pro_Guitar

pro_Guitar New Member

What effects do you use Jayanth and what kinda music do you play.

9. jayanth

i Use a KorgAX100G with a Cry Baby and Amplitube for most of my effects. .Also use a Marshal 15W and A stranger 100W for Amplification..

I generally play Metal and Rock..

10. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

The reason I won't be using the od/dist is, I'm definately getting a pedal for it when I get the money, just gotta decide which one. Its either the Visual Sounds Jekyll and Hyde, or the ProCo DeuceTone Rat, or... the BOSS MT-2 and some other to go along with the MT-2.

ProMusical quotes the metal zone price to 4900... Jay, WTF?

11. jayanth

Heck No.. Bangalore?? No Ways.. In Bangalroe every thing comes For cheap.. Where did you Call..

12. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

I emailed Pro Musical. They took like 2 weeks to respond saying they don't have any guitars I want, and the boss costs 5k. *cries*

If this were the US I'd just go to guitar centre and live there.... damn you India!

13. jayanth

I'll get you in touch with a Bangalore store.. It is new and they will do anything for customers.. Pro Musicals went PRO last Month ever since their prices have been high..