Problems With Mozilla Firefox ,please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by UjSen, Mar 14, 2006.

1. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

seeing the no.of people using firefox as their browser i downloaded it and set it as my browser.

but in my comp i'm having the following problems>>>>>>

1.the page takes a really long time to download.compare to internet explorer(windows XP). there is no problem wid the connection.:yawn:

2.everytime i log on to a site i have to download macromedia flash player and activeX controls all over again.:mad:

3.MY USERGLOW ON IGT VANISHES WHILE USING FIREFOX!!!!!!!!! :sadbye:
    not only mine all the usernames either loose their color or their glow.:confused:

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nw::nw::help: :help:

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^^^^^^^^HELLOOOO!! ANYBODY>???^^^^^^^:help:

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

no.3 i know.

Doesnt work on Firefox. Get over it.

About the rest, all I can say is, try reinstalling firefox. (I'm such a n00b at these things :cry1: )

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

And now i can't sign in to my Gmail account cause its taking to long.................

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Actually, gmail's giving me trouble too...

EDIT: Not anymore, it's workin now :dance:

6. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANSWERS?????

KNIGHT>>?
    ZOOM??

the tech guys>?

7. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

> yea gmail loads pretty slow for me on ffox ... and gmail fails to login from Opera! (no wonder gmail is still beta)...

regarding the downloads being slower on firefox ...i think u shld follow cryptic's suggestion of reinstallin ff. (probably some of ur default settings might have been compromised)

need to installing plugins over again .??.. this shld not be the case!
    once u reinstall ff - install plugins from: https://pfs.mozilla.org/plugins/

hth!

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Everything works fine for me. I don't know what you mean by userglow.
    Maybe its your computer?

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Userglow is this glowing effect on the user name. Looks very gay IMO.

So firefox rocks :grin:

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

@Ujsen

It is not the firefox that's creating the trouble, but it's your internet connection, who's the culprit. To confirm, try to open the same address in internet explorer when Firefox fails.

Are you a BB user???

If You're, then there are 99 chances out of 100, that, what I'm telling is right.
    If you can not open any page(Connection is still running), then switch off the ADSL router for a minute, then try again, that might help.

Oh! The glowing thing! It has been mentioned in Ushop that the effect is only visible in IE, so there is no meaning for fighting on this issue..

11. vishwa.g

vishwa.g New Member

arre yarr...hi..vishwa here

MAN..I TOO use the firefox..n it seem.s preety god,,n fast.....try downloading some extensions...i have many,,,ok...vase i didnt really read ur question..man thanks u helped me alot,,ppl here r really nice,....the help alot..i have learnt soo much vase i didnt know that u have to start a thread in the right forum...chal see in skool...bey..~~~

12. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

FF 1.5 has quite a few bugs
    switch to OPERA
    its the best

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

umm... are you using any softwares like Faronic's Deep Freeze or something?.. that can be a reason that you have to install the macromedia and others over and over again...

14. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^^^^Dunno about deep freeze, but i ain't using mozilla anymore
    atleast for now(My userglow:cry1:)

15. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hey - i use ffox - and it werks ok - go over to their updates section - get the ie tab and other stuff!!! its ok - AND GMAIL WERKSS!!!

16. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

dude - u hafta spend some time on upgradin and keepin up - customizin ur damn browsers - so thats that...

17. vishwa.g

vishwa.g New Member

hey dude,,,,vishwa here...hi!!!

hey..u no wat if u r soo angry with firefox switch to OPERA its soo cool...vase i use any one of them vase both r good,,if u want setup fro opera jus tell me,,,,,accha i want to no alot more abt IGT so tell me wen should i cum to ur house,,,,hey plzz yaar repute me...n give me sum point...i''ll do the same for u....DEAL>>???

18. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

...ignore....

19. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

not using ff for ur...userglow?? -- hey i think lots n lots of people use firefox so ..your userglow is not visible to *others (like me) * anyways :p:

20. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Nways Any ideas on WHY there s no userglow while using Firefox????
    i mean is it because of IGT or firefox>?????????

@vishwa---

just like me
    a reputation whore:grin: