Problems In a GB&A guitar???

Discussion in 'Guitar Tablature Discussion' started by gopy, Jan 12, 2007.

1. gopy

gopy New Member

Hi guys!!!
    I just have bought a GB&A guitar for 4.5k...
    i heard that it has a problem and will get a bend... and that it is inevitable...
    can you help me with these. and talking about the tuning problem.. i am not facing any tuning problem with my guitar... it is perfectly tuned and stays so...
    it's an acoustic guitar.. a semi-jumbo...

2. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Hey gopi..I have a gb&a for the last 4 years and I haven t faced n e bending probs or such crap:X

3. loyal

loyal New Member

Are GB&A guitars available in bangalore ???? if so where ?? GB&A guitars are pretty good a friend of mine had one ( way back in 99 ) which sounded great !!

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

i hav a Gb&A electric, and its fine nd i havent had a problem with the guitar in the 2 year time period.

5. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Yeah they are very much available in bangalore in Rhythm musicals near brigade road and aruna musicals on Bull temple road near National college..also i think that they are available at Reynolds too..:beer:

6. loyal

loyal New Member

Thankx pal, I dont remember seeing any GB&A guitars in Reynolds (my last visit was in 2002 !! he stocked givson and gibtone guitars, maybe this calls for a visit :D ).

7. RAVI85

RAVI85 New Member

Hello

Hi loyal this is ravi. I have a gb&a guitar which I would like to sell. I am going to buy a costlier one. I bought the guitar before six months for 3600. It is in very good condition. If you want you can contact me .My email id is r.shanker60@rediffmail.com

8. purple_heyze

purple_heyze New Member

I used GB&A lot of time, but didn't face any problem. Neither did many of my friends.

9. Siddharth29

Siddharth29 New Member

And who is gb&a semi acoustic

10. novishone

novishone New Member

But I am facing problem. I bought a GB&A acoustic from Braganza&Co in Kolkata. Let me tell you I have visited many online tuners,
    listened to tutorials on YouTube but the sound is absolutely different. There is a problem with the First (e) string. I broke the string once, took the guitar to Braganza and they tuned it also. Now the tabs have changed. P in the A for a novice like me, and makes
    me frustrated whether its my mistake or not.

But I want to keep it as my mistake.

11. zubaid

zubaid New Member

GB&A guitar are also available at veena musicals in jayanagar ,cause i just bought it a month ago ...

12. rohan_91

rohan_91 New Member

I am planning to buy a new guitar?
    At present i own an acoustic hobmer archtop guitar like the one in here (14809 Hobmer archtop guitar (used, age unknown) - Vintage Fret Shop). But i have heard that such guitars are preferred for jazz style of music. I am confused between fender sa-100, takamine s35, yamaha f310, and granada prs-1. I am even thinking of buying an acoustic-electric. Please clear my confusion. My budget is 5000-6000 indian rupees

13. Aviz27

Aviz27 New Member

hi help me out want to purchase a guitar under 5500 i m a beginner and dnt know what to go for
    plzzzzzzzzzz
    help me i want a guitar which could work for me for atleast 2 years. Becoz i m buying it on my own saving. As i have studied many articles in that it was mentioned that a low quality guitar will become creepy after 6-8 months so i m worried also. After that all my practice will be ruined as i cannot afford a new one...
    so kindly plzzz help me frnds

14. AshwinST

AshwinST New Member

Hi Guys!

New to the forum.
    I need help, can anyone suggest the best semi-acoustic guitar to buy?
    I went to Reynolds this morning, they had only Clayton W4100MCEQ which they were ready to sell for 7k...!
    Is it worth it?? Or should i go for some other one. If yes, kindly help!

TIA
    Rockers!#