Pritam rips off Aadat(Jal)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sohni, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

any more paki bashing or indian bashing, is gonna get this thread closed.
    so be civil and concenterate on the topic...
    :mad:

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i think there is a war now!
    between indians and pakistanis

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hehe ,.... famous singers from paki. :p:

See dude,... i dont have anything against paki music, i stated this before also, its just your attitude towards this issue that sucks. Again as i stated before, y the fuk r u pointing towards "India"."indians" ??

Yes, even I think this pritam dude, whoever he is, is a crap ass, should give credits to wchevr paki musician did that song.

Personally, I found only Woh Lamhey as a good song comin up from paki music(Yes i have heard a few albums of Junaid and EP) , again it was given a larger platform after it was sung for the movie in bollywod.

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

so you better get back to your grave... :p:

back @ topic.. so whats new... eh?

5. pure_angel

pure_angel New Member

pakistani music is famous all around the world... so you cant say that there is only one big market... for paki music pakistan is biggest market itself... big market for paki music is UK...

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

from the aforementioned post

i can conclude the following:
    1. pak music is world famous

2. there is only one big market (false) -> many small markets (true)

3. pak is the biggest market

4. UK is the big market

lets elucidate it further:
    1. there is no statistics that prove the contrary (that pak music is not world famous), hence, we accept the assumption that it is famous world wide) :)

2. the world today is known as one big market - the free trade movt etc ... in such an age one cannot afford to cater to small markets and still claim to be world famous ;)

3. obvioulsy the biggest market for indegenoius music has to be the home country ... but yeah i remember in certain cases (in Pak itself) ... it has been proved contrary ... and guess in such cases who becomes the biggest market ??? ... India ... c'mon man u should be a little more thankful ...

4. UK is a big market ??? i guess UK is very small in all respects: Land size, population, Ideological reach, intellectual (heck they are just American slaves - dont u agree? ok, what about Iraq?) ... out of that Asian population is just a minority ... so what kinda big market does that make?

5. yet no concrete statistics/facts/figures to prove that Pak music is really world famous ... but since there is nothing to prove the contrary ... we'll humor the 1st point ... we accept the view that Pak music is world famous ...

lets take the indian music ...
    1. i wont say anything but the fact that Indian music is being played in woodstock (pandit ravishankar) ...

2. john mc laughlin coming to india and staying here for long ...

3. indian commercial music (the pop and the bollywood movie stuff) ... has a market which u can say is proportional to the population of india ... do you know the pop of india ... if u put the whole of the europe ... + america ... mebbe u will be able to reach our population ...

4. so indian music even if it is not doing wel outside has got FAR larger market ...

5. Indian music in UK ... does pretty good ... the Bhangra stuff ... HECK ... i just came to know from my Amroo frends thats Bhangra is doon well in the Land of Liberty also ... (US of A)

6. Bollywood music is quite popular in South east asia (esp Singapore) / Japan ...

7. the pak rock bands play typical kinda music ... which is known as Sufi Rock ... hey buddy ... just check out the sufi music ... origins are in INDIA ... and i would prefer calling it INDIAN music ... so can i say that Pak rockers are actually COPYING indian music ... no man i am far too mature to make such blatant statements ...

8. if there has been any piracy ... the wrongdoer is punishable under the court of law ... music is IPR (intellectual property right - for the un-initiated) ... and music piracy is as good as any other piracy ...

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Koool^

@rizaaj
    my grave kicked me out
    im in Islamabad Now!

and yeah
    Paki muziq industry is WAY ahead than indian muziq industry
    poor indians dont know how to make music
    :rockon: pakistanis

8. hasham

hasham New Member

well atleast they shud give jal/atif and abrar ul haq SOME credit [beep] think that they can get away wid stealing some elses song!

9. sohni

sohni New Member

ur talking abt my Attitude..have u seen urs??? lissen i pointed towards India bcoz i think Pritam is an indian...C we all adore n lyk Bollywood music its World famous n its a fact we r not denying tht.... but bcoz of this copied things...u dun think k iss tarha kernay say un ka image kharab ho sakta hai...????unhay zarorat he kya hai...
    Secondly songs b woh jo already itnay famous ho chukay hai...Aadat made history...nd Bheega bheega december well its been playing n lissening since 6 or 7 yrs in paki music channels...khair...yaha per ek War start ho chuki hai...u ppl r getting emotional...just temme ager yeh kisi indian song k saath hoa hota...then kya reaction hota app ka...???

10. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

@ssslayer u got to spend more time on ur guitar than write long posts full of **** :)
    all u manage to figure out is that pakistani music got no market..
    to me tht doesnt matter really. atleast they still producing good stuff

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... from next time ... LOL

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

K,. finally,... Paki music to some extent is good,... everyone agrees on that, Pritam dude should be ass kicked. Everyone agrees on that.

So chuck the argument now,.......

Peace.

13. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please dicuss this amicably or we will close this thread.

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yaar.. come on why are you guys fighting like babies.. especially the pakistanis..

dude im also pakistani.. but this is world... and everything happens here...everything means everything..

this music thing is going from centuries... if india copies then we also do it.. theres no doubt about.. and please dont say that india has no talent or their music has no more dum in it... just go to india and see the undergrounds.. they are gonna blast the hell out of EP, Call Etc.. the Indian rock scene is far more developed than the paki rock scene..

so please stop arguing on this topic... and it would be better that if we stop praising our own countries in music.. there are a lot more aspects to be paid attention to.. if you are a patriot then go solve them first..

aysh likes this.
  15. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

i don't agree on the "Blasting thing "^^^^^. but i agree on the other parts

16. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

pakistani pop and rock are gud.....indian vocal melodies are gud....thats the reason......india copies those songs which have gud melody....they dont copy the music.....but is main koi buree baat nahi hai......pakistan rocks in pop and rock and other countries are impressed by it!!!!!

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

man go to india.. and check them out... :p:

18. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

ITS RIPPED!! ITS RIPPED!!! :mad: :mad:
    Instead of calling the ppl who ripped the songs INDIANS and name calling..i would rather take the NAME Of the individual who rippped the song..rather than scape-goating All of INDIA..

and no i'm not indian..i'm pakistani ..100 % paki ;)

19. sohni

sohni New Member

its seems tht u've been to india many times..

Uffff bhai logo...tum log abe tak topic samjhay nhi hoo..u ppl started this Vs thing paki pop vs Indi pop or Paki rock vs Indi rock...this is not da topic...these r already in da threads nd v 've already disscused abt tht...

da issue is abt this Copied thing...which is going on since past to this time...got it?? iss per disscuss karo..bajaye iss k kis ka music better hai..nd blah blah...

@rizaaj....dude we all know abt this music thing tht whose is better...Bollywood is a huge Market...talented ppl n its music rocks...but still still still stillllllll lyrics copy ho rhy hai..songs stolen ho rhy hai..they dun need 2 dat..in sab k bagher b in ka music dhoom macha rha hai...lekin phir b yeh illegally piracy....Q???YYYYYY??this is da issue....isko disscuss karo...

20. sohni

sohni New Member

ager koi buree baat nhi toh phir ise tarha songs copy hotay rhy...toh phir yha songs released kernay ka kya sense banta hai...wahi apnay songs bech do..atleast itna effort toh na kerna pareyga songs ko copy kernay...Come on gimme a break!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.