Pritam rips off Aadat(Jal)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sohni, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohni

sohni New Member

well i just heard the sound track of Film Choclate well IndiaFm.com gives it 3.5 stars well i think its a total crap album with all the rip offs in it..
    First there is 'Zahreeli Raatien' well its a rip off Aadat(Jal) go listen to it and u will know even the lyrics are same in the middle...
    then there is Bheega Bheega sa December:) well u know whos song is this? Its Abrar's song(Paki bhangra king) which is proudly sung in this album...

The music of Every Song is taken off from sum popular English song like Justin Timber lake and Santana:)

MUSIC DIRECTOR if u may call him is same guy Pritam who gave music of DHOOM

if u dunno what am talkin abt

Download the song Zehreeli ratain from here.

[SNIP]

and Bheega December from

[SNIP]

2. Jamke

Jamke New Member

I heard all the songs of "Chocolate" and I think giving it a 3.5 / 5.0 is totally credible. All the songs were good and were created for the young, by adding the techno hip hop beats; I would recommend this album if you wanna drive with your windows open.

Indiafm.com did give credit for "Zehreeli Raatein", by saying it is a Pakistani pop song. I think the song is decent. But I did not like the song "Bheega Bheega sa december hai", i think it is a total waste, so no comments even if it were copied from some other song. You are right that a few songs are a copy, but if you listen to them, they do not sound all that good. Like the song with the Santana beats has no rhythm, especially after the gurl starts singing.

Apart from the copied songs, the best song of the album is "Halka Halka sa", it has good beats and a nice flute playing on the background. Also liked "Mummy", it would be appreciated by the tapori guys & gurls in India :beer:

I think Pritam has some good music up his sleeves, but he'll have to face some competition from me in the future :rock:

Cheers!
    [SNIP]

3. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Indians Copying JaL !

HeLLo People!
    A real Bad news for Bollywood Music industry that they have started Copying Pakistani Music without any Copyrights!
    A lovely song by Abrar-Ul-Haq December ! Is copied by a Film named Chocolate !
    Another Famous and Awesome Song by JaL-Addat is copied by them..

https://www.funmaza.com/chocolate.html
    The songs name are Bheegi Bheegi and Other Zehrelee ratein .. I mean this is really Disgusting.. Shame for Indian Music industry !

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i havent heard the songs. but if theyve copied they need to be electrocuted in their balls man .. losers

5. tejas

tejas ..........

While it might be true that the music was copied, I dont see how you can say 'India' rips of Aadat. Pritam ripped Jal off, not the country. Please keep your comments non-communal. We don't need that here on IGT.

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Chuck it,.... look at it the other way dumass,... paki music has no future w/o entering indian market. So take it as a blessing n be happy.

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

well.. i've read many such things b4 also where INDIA is highlighted...but then v cant deny the fact that people do steal music from pak many times...and its bad bad bad!!! its time now that v realize that music created in pakistan is been listened not only in pak. but thruout....y cant people just do/make their own thing... :mad:

tahda!!

8. aysh

music scene here is BAD . the only album i liked in ages is 'parineeta' and that too coz it reminds of the sweet 60s music . there are ppl who actually like 'bunty and bubbly' songs . hehe ..
    @akky maybe what u say is right (that pakistani music got no market) ..so what . atleast their music is still non commercialized and way better. here we have a big market for $^@#< remixes . which one wud u prefer ?

9. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

So, "INDIA" is the only one who pirates/steals?
    A question to all...which country causes more loss to Indian Film Industry due to piracy? I aint gonna answer it...its well known.

Anyways, if the music director has copied the song from Aadat/jal then he should have given the credit to them himself.

If we start of blaming India and Paksitan...everyone knows there is no end to this issue.

regards

Bharat Mudgal

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ nemo - I didnt say i dont like paki music,.... it was just a answer to this thread. They shd be considering themselves blessed to get a bollywood's platform to present their music. But no,... now few ppl will start cryin abt music being stolen,.... get a life man!!!

11. aysh

^^ yeah.. but the music composer shudve given credits to the proper person. the loser shamefully just replaces some lyrics. kill him :mad:

and its not just abt who rips off whom .. atleast give the credits to the artists who created the original stuff . and this goes for everything related to arts and/or music..

12. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

they copied our song shame on indians and makers of film chocolate they cannot make their own music and the second thing is that paki music will approach like english music and it has bright future and the indians copied the aaadat and it is true accept it u all indians accept it .....wat do u think atif gave his lamhe then they can copy any song ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

aadat is copied by indians

14. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

im so glad that now indians copyin us

yes now indians copyin us so that means paki music is the best hell ya

15. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

PAKI MUSIC ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....INDI MuSIC DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE....like paki films are bout 15 years back

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

See this is wat am talkin about, cant u take indian as a person? cant u point to a particular director who stole the music? Or is it that yr brains r so freakin tiny that u think 1 indian = all indians???

17. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

akkyy
    these pakis wont get to understand..
    they hold on to grudges.....

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hmmm,..... i know, but i guess or rather i hope this aint the case with all paki's.
    Infact i know a few who r pretty normal.

19. pure_angel

pure_angel New Member

we are not blamming your "country" for copying pakistani music. i know the fact that a particular person must have done this.it sounds like your music industry is lacking quality music..some of you guys are comparing paki music with indian music...if u listen paki music nowadays , each album have 5 or 6 hit songs... belive it or not... its a fact... ya its fact india had produced great songs... we pakis appreciated them... nowadays india is not producing any hit song... its a fact... why dont u guys appreciate paki music now, instead of that , some of you are getting jealous... those who talk about "indian remixes" go and listen paki rock song "pukar" ... you will get the difference by yourself...

20. sohni

sohni New Member

@ tejas....am sorry..Pritam rips off Aadat...fine??

@akkyy21...lolz @ ya..Man in which century ur living??? paki music doen't need any blessing..Our music nd our Artist r doing good well enuff...nd dun think k its a blessing 4 us..ager itna he mahaaaaaaan hai Bollywood then y da hell they copied our songs???aor woh b illegally...jas ka song hai woh bechara toh kisi dewar say apna sir phor rha hoga...

first there was a song by Junaid jamshed...Sanwli saloni..tht they copied..
    then there was a song by Abrar...Billo teh ghar...which was then again copied in a sunny deol movie...which was like Mera dil lay gaye oye kammo idher...then..this "woh lamhay" thing happened...."ager tum mil jao" is also a paki song...meanz k ek toh songs b hamaray oper say "Mahesh bhutt" in an interview said k "he dun need pakistan to give him hits"..???

Hadh hoti hai bhi...we r not crying..man..we r dissapionted..it's true k piracy hoti hai..Lekin yeh kiya Pakistani songs k sath hamesha aesa hota raheyga...???jis k marzi ayege woh songs copy kerlaiga...

aor jo log keh rhy hai k we also copied indian songs,their movies nd all toh i just wanted to say k yaha per Pakistani movies koi dekhta he nhi..so if it happens then it doesnt matter..kio k yha koi sunta he nhi...

Just Consider this issue..nd plzzzzzzzzzzz dun fight..IGT is lyk a family 4 us nd we all r lyk family member..so plzzz b kool...nd give ur thought k waqai jo hoa yeh sahi tha....nd do u think lyk sumone said tht k its a blessing 4 pakis nd blah blah...(which in my views is he clearly degrade us by saying tht)....but neways...i need a fair judgement...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.