Price of an American Fender

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sawash, Apr 20, 2007.

1. sawash

sawash New Member

I've been playing a Hobner acoustic for two years now and am thinking of buying my first electric guitar. I saw an American Strat that I really liked selling for about 53k in a shop. I just saw another one on bajaao.com but they're quoting 60k:
    https://www.bajaao.com/fender-american-stratocaster-electric-guitar-p-3522.html

Does anyone know the difference between the two? Are there different models of new American strats? I'm a newbie and so would be thankful guidance...

2. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

american starts are too expensive on bajaao.. most probably the one in ur local shop and on bajaao are same

3. sawash

sawash New Member

Thanks for the info!

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Dont buy strats from here....*from some reliable sources i heard that they send their crap to India*

5. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Yeah even i had seen that American Fender at Bhargawas for 53k.... Played it for a while..it was awesome except those rusted strings on it.

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

hahaha are all american fender strings in all music shops rusted or what??? the one i played was rusted too ...it wasnt at bhargawas though coincidence or no one is buying strats now??

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

who pays 53k for a strat worth less abroad?