Pre-Order The DR Album - Details Here

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Date: 19th September 2005 - A Darkness will Descend.

Demonic Resurrection will release their much awaited album 'A Darkness Descends' on the 19th of September 2005.

The album is priced at Rs.200/- and has 12 tracks of Demonic Metal. It is a professionally packaged, pressed CD with an 8 page inlay booklet.

We are giving you guys the chance to pre-order the album and get your copy before everyone else does, and that too at a killer price with a few freebies thrown in.

Where do I pre-order the album from?
    At the gateway of India at I-Rock XX on the 3rd and 4th of September. Or if you're not coming for I-Rock you can place your pre-order at the Demonic Shop on the 5th and 6th. At I-Rock we will have a counter where the pre-orders can be placed. We will also have our street team on the move selling the pre-orders so just catch hold of one of them. For the Demonic Shop contact 9820643313.

How do I place the pre-order?
    Just visit the pre-order counter at I-Rock or catch hold of one of our street team members. Fill in the order form and pay the advance cash. Or on the 5th and 6th visit the Demonic Shop and follow the same procedure.

What do I get for paying in advance?
    Keeping in mind that I-Rock tickets are priced a bit on the higher side this year we've got a great offer for you.

Pre-order and get:
    * 40% Discount on the CD - That means you pay Rs.120 ONLY for a CD that will sell for Rs.200 after the release. This is the LOWEST price the CD will ever be sold at and this is the ONLY time it will be available for this price.
    * Free Home Delivery of the CD prior to the release date - Yes, thats right you just sit back at home and the CD will be delivered right to your very doorstep and that to before the actual release date. So you get to listen to the album even before its out in the market.
    * Free Demonic Resurrection poster** - Pre-order the album and get a free poster of the band which you get to take home the day you place the pre-order so you dont leave empty handed. The poster is sponsored by Furtados Music where the CD will also be available from the 19th of September for Rs.200.

I'm not from Bombay, is it possible for me to pre-order the CD as well?
    Yes, people from out of Bombay can also place a pre-order for just for Rs.150 (due to outstation shipping). Pre-order must be placed at I-Rock or The Demonic Shop on the given dates.
    In case this is not possible we shall accept pre-orders via mail.

How do i pre-order via mail?
    All you have to do is send a money order (no cheques or DDs please) for Rs 150 to:
    Sahil Makhija,
    34B, Sea Palace,
    Juhu Tara Road,
    Santacruz (W),
    Mumbai - 400049
    Ph: 98206 43313
    The last day for pre-orders via mail is 11th September 2005.

**Please Note: The free poster will only be available with the pre-orders placed at I-Rock. For those that wish to order the poster along with the CD please add Rs.20 to the cost of the pre-order (i.e Rs.150 + Rs.20 = Rs.170 - CD + Poster).

So there you have it. Pre-Order your copy of the DR Album at I-Rock!!!!

Cheers and Stay Demonic
    The Demonstealer

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

haha...man.....that is no wonder a killer price.its killing the money in my pocket!i will get it later on......coz there is no demonic freak around here to make them burn!:p:

man......take my gud advice....u write present things superb just join time of india or so...its no gud to leave this talent to waste!

3. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

thanks but I'm happy with my current job :p

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

no offense man,, thjink about ,, u can get more money to support your albums!

5. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

none taken dude.

Lets see maybe in a while ;)

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Great offer Sahil. I'd like to get a copy of your album for myself. Also I'd like to attend iRock. Any way you can get me a ticket or do I have to fend for myself?

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

U'll need to buy a pass at the venue or from the gateway tomorrow

its 200bucks per day and u get an irock cd with it.

sorry that i cant give out free passes.!!

cheers!

8. death_metal_fan

I didn't mean I wanted a free pass. I would have paid for it. It's just that I had some trouble finding an iRock pass. Anyway I've got one from myself and will attend tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

9. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

excellent !! seeya there.

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

The pre-orders are now available through the Demonic Shop. Call me on 9820643313

or on Saturday at Marine Centre in Vashi at the Sub Culture gig.

Bands playing there are Sceptre, Bhayanak Maut, Scribe, Human Abstract etc

Cheers

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wierd.....from where do u guys come up with such unheard.....gigs???

12. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

okie dokie.......whattevea u say doc!..........anyway........you huys must be the only death, doom, black metal band who dun wear all that crazy outfits and drink blood!

14. death_metal_fan

Could you be more ignorant?

15. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

NO. Very few people can beat that. The only thing that surpasses that is when i met a person who thought that Dillinger escape plan was a satanic band.

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

arey deathmetfan - i was talking about india yaar!

17. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil - it is 90% of the 'black metal' bands that do all the paint and blood and gore stuff.... gothic is makeup of the slightly feminine kind. Death metal I really havent seem much getup other than the occasional spiked armbands. Doom also is pretty straightforward in terms of attire. Normal clothing maybe a slightly dressy shirt or a gown and leather pants. but thats about it.

ps- if those crazy outfits were available I'd wear em.

18. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey ... nice stuff dude ... why don't u try going international .. I know bands in US cover u .. but thts no good ... try auditioning for a major record lable ...

Best of luck ....

20. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah me also liked it ... :)

sounds quite "Prog"