Pramod Mahajan Passes Away

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Even I don't care .. But atleast I won't mock .. anyway .. Different people different perspectives .. U might like to revel on deaths of people you don't know .. I don't .. so I guess .. both should go their way n stop arguing ..

I was discussing this with muh Dad while watching news:
    My dad put forward a strong possibility that It might be a political Game where some other party might have set this up seeing his thriving success and a potential harm .. n assassinated him thru His REAL brother because had it been done by someone else than a Family member .. There would have been Riots etc(which Means Govt. Loss) .. so Might be a big conspiracy ..

Not that I care .. but quite a possibility .. What say ?

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@notty.. That'd be a nice way to pass him off as a martyr of sorts.

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^I didn't get u exactly !?

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^She was agreeing with you, idjit. She meant that the conspiracy you were talking about might be a good way of passing him off as a martyr for someone's selfish purposes.

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I mean, if ppl were to go with that story, the bjp could be like "he was a hero, died for his country" blah blah

6. vishalj

vishalj Banned

If it was the BJP who got it done then they would want riots, after all its Congress and not them in power

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

if u ask me....almost all politicans we hav right now r ***holes...if u ask me we need more parties like Lokparitan(did i get the name right?)..they r contesting the Tamil Nadu elections right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.