Pramod Mahajan Passes Away

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Bharatiya Janata Party leader Pramod Mahajan passed away at the Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai at 4.10 pm on Wednesday the hospital's CEO Pramod Lele announced. He was 56.

Mahajan is survived by his wife Rekha, son Rahul and daughter Poonam.

His condition worsened on Wednesday morning. Doctors said Mahajan suffered from multiple organ failure as a result of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Doctors were unable to revive him.

Doctors at the Hinduja Hospital allowed family members to see Mahajan at the Intensive Care Unit on Wednesday morning.

The BJP general secretary had been shot three times by his brother Pravin Mahajan on April 22.

The party flag was lowered at half-mast at its New Delhi headquarters here as a mark of respect to the departed leader.

Top BJP leaders including President Rajnath Singh and senior leader L K Advani have rushed to Mumbai

2. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

One down, Thousands to go!!!!

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^^right u r...

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

+1
    or shall I say

+1000s.

And some were touting that he will be next BJP president. So much for his supporters (read suckers).

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

politics is a necessary evil .. and extremely important too ..

its sad he passed away .. was much better than a lot of them

6. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

What more can I say?
    I wonder who will be next?
    However Anybody dying, causes lot of Grief to thier loved ones and collegues. Ok I never liked Mr. Mahahjan but I would not rejoice on hearing such NEWS.

7. dawn2rock

dawn2rock New Member

Its a sad news

but dont u think
    the real problem lies in controling ur anger????

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

honahee tha to peheley honey sey achha hota - bjp would still have been in power instead of the anglo-soviet family owned crap thats congress.

anyway its sad news. i wasnt a big fan of his, but a tragic death is a tragic death.

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Well, killing top politicians wont do anything. The next guy's going to come in. And the next "new" generation's going to think that, the ruling politicians suck.......etc

it turns into a cycle of meh.....

10. vishalj

vishalj Banned

He should have died when he was shot as there wouldn't be a traffic jam outside Lilavati then.

11. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

.....................*yawn*......................
    i'm so sleepy!!

Its got nothing to do with this thread...
    But thats the very fact which makes me smile..

*blink blink*

*sigh*

PS-oh well.......may his soul rest in peace!

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

the docs fuking used over 30 bottles of blood during the surgery......if he had died earlier atleast those 30 bottles could have been used for more people.

and more ****-ups...I was expecting a mumbai bandh or something...and no freaking holiday....just a few processions resulting in traffic jam.

13. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

and they made him suffer too, putting him for all these days into an advanced respirator.

14. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

Why doesnt anyone start a thread or raise a big hue and cry when hundreds of our soldiers die every day?? And one politician dies.. and the newspapers, news channels, etc etc make such a big fuss over it!!! 37 odd people were killed by terrorists in J&K day before yesterday.. but all that the media was worried about.. was Pramod Mahajan!

And those 30 bottles, I just hope they were not any rare blood type!!!

15. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

:ptime: :banana:

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Y don't the newspapers report those killings in detail .. when the same newspapers Report "David Beckham Goes for Clean Shave Look for Euro 2004"
    Dude its all bout Fame ..

Making fun ? .. Perhaps you would never if someone close to you went through the same .. making Humour out of someone's death is gross ..

Here's a fact I read in India Today :
    Pravin Mahajan shot him from a distance of around 5 feet. The Fourth Bullet misfired (A malfunction) which jammed the cartridge. Had it not malfunctioned he would have fired all the 9 bullets in his body. :shock:

17. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Yes I was and the fact that I didn't know him and was never in contact with him and couldn't care less if he had died 5 years ago makes it even funnier. Don'tcha think?

18. rasika

rasika New Member

oh c'mon u people. how can u make fun of Mahajans' death like that? he was a gr8 man. he had made himself succesful on his own!! bsides he was shot by his REAL brother.. I've never heard of such tragedy ever.. i think v shud stop laughin & shud think abt wats happenin to our united family ! culture..
    P S. y will hundreds of our soldiers die every day ??? we r so good in defense (no. 4 i guess!)!!!!

19. vishalj

vishalj Banned

United family culture. Ha.

20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@rasika, your blissful ignorace tickles my soul and scares my being at the same time. United family culture? Yep, we're all cousins!!! This is an incestuous world!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.