practice

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by vish_rocks, Jan 7, 2006.

1. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

ok. don't blame me. blame anshphenomenon . it was his idea i.e. me posting something!!.

well i thought a lot. was it a question i wanted to ask or some chords as a request? what exactly should i know to play? the magic word PLAY and that too like a pro.??

only one answer "practice". day in and day out. just practice ( bloddy hell .why is everything that i want to do, so difficult ) the answer might be ..coz the rewards r gratfying.... whatever...nobody can teach you every thing. the only advice and when i say advice i mean rock solid, undeniable trick in the trade, is PRACTICE. i am sorry but there is no easy way out.

that does remind me. i read this in one of the threads long time back " guitar bajana dheet logoon ka kaam hai" for those who dont understand hindi it means 'you gotta be real stubborn to play a guitar'.

so all the noobs (just like me ) if you have a question to ask remember PRACTICE.

2. nitin_pai

nitin_pai New Member

hey vish r u still a newbie, coz your advice seems like u r quite proficient in playing now :)

how good can u play the guit and how long did it take for u if u can play well now..
    also how many hours do u put in the practice everyday?

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Ok..im confused with what u've tried to mention in ur post...is it that ur frustro and think practise is useless or ur telling that practise is actually the way to be a good guitarist and that ur telling newbies that the answer to all questions is practise :grin: no..im really wondering abt this

4. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

well....i think he is trying to say dt the solution to all newbie's problems is practice......
    and i agree with him......
    and yeah.....dt one liner...."guitar bajane walle loog bade dheet hote hai".....i read dt in the thread"need help playing f chord".....

5. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

vini . what i meant was exactly what i have said .PRACTICE. whether you take this as a satire or take it as a straight advice. the universal answer to all questions is PRACTICE.

uj_6string you got me right.

nitin i am noob and will remain so for a very long time.

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^ull not be a noob if u practice daily....:)