Ppl R Ppl - Amir Zaki

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Frozen Flame, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

can ne1 give me the chords?
    if u havnt heard it download it from pakmanzil its a gr8 slow song. :cool:
    plz i realy want the chords........ :nw:
    and plz stop posting jal and atif songs, ther good but its annoying when the same tabs get posted again and again :mad:
    :rockon:

2. RockJunction

RockJunction New Member

yes its really a kool song i want tabs and chords both of this song. any one help us.
    i really need th tabs of this song

3. shak

shak Harrr!

i can tab the solo but no chords sorry

4. divva

divva New Member

hey shahrukh plz sebd da tabs....i cant understand da chords.isnt it nice u dun knoe da chords n i cant undersatnd 'em but u knoe da tabs n i can undersatnd 'em......waitin' for da tabs..!

5. Geek

Geek New Member

Chords? Wasn't this song played on BASS pattern?

6. mubz

mubz New Member

yar the name of the song plz

7. shak

shak Harrr!

@geek, well maybe you are right but..i think i can hear faint strumming in the background...anyways...here are the tabs to the solo...i dont have a bass ..i played these on ma electric :) ... so no promises about the accuracy..but look good to me..(i play them often with distortion infact whole of the song goes well if you play it with power chords)

()= notes in bracket...keep em short very short like pulses!
    /= slide down the neck towards bridge
    \=slide up the neck towards nut

G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    D|---------------------------5-7-8-7h8p7p5---5------------5-----------------5-----------5s7-5-----------------|
    A|----(5)-(5)-5-----(5)-3-(3)--------------8---5s7-5-------8-7-5-/7\5---5h7---8p5-5h7-5-------8p7p5---5-------|
    E|5s7-----------(8)----------------------------------8-5--------------8------------------------------7-7-5-2-0|

copy nad paste this in notepad...font=lucida console

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

ya. thats a great song by Amir Zaki. I just love it