Post Your Guitar Picture

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jayanth, Jan 23, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I wanted to see what kind of gear everyone has. So if you have a scanned picture of your guitar please post it here.
    Please post the following details if possible

Make:-
    Model:-
    Strings used:-
    Pluctrum Used:-
    Floyd Rose (Yes/No):-
    Amp:-
    Processor:-

2. jayanth

Jayanth

Make:- Jackson
    Model :- KE3 Kelly
    Strings :- Ernie Ball Extra Slinky (8-38)
    Plectrums:- Jim Dunlop - Stubby Jazz 3.0 , Gels Extra Heavy.
    Floyd Rose :- Yes
    Amp:- Stranger 80 Cube , Amplitube
    Processor :- Korg AX 100G , Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah, Amplitube

[​IMG]

3. jayanth

Jayanth Bass

Model :- Custom
    Make : - Tulsi
    Strings : Fender Jazz
    Plecturms : - Stubby Jazz , EH Gels
    Floyd Rose :- No
    Amp:- Stranger 80 Cube , Amplitube B
    Processor :- Boss Compressor , Amplitube B

[​IMG]

4. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

whoa!!! that guitar looks soooo freakin awesome!!! lol...i have an acoustic, so it looks kinda simple....

5. jayanth

My acoustic guitar is not at home. I will post the picture once i get it and am able to take a pic.

6. scot_hacker

scot_hacker New Member

7. fesx

fesx New Member

Make:- Jackson
    Model:- Dinky Standard
    Strings used:- Ernie Ball Super Slinky
    Pluctrum Used:- Depends on what i'm playing
    Floyd Rose (Yes/No):- Yes - Schaller Floating Tremelo
    Amp:- Kustom 15w Practice Amp
    Processor:- Zoom 505, Cry baby wah wah

i also have a yamaha pacifica 112, but will probably upgrade to a prs or parker guitar soon.

Attached Files:

8. Redalert

Redalert New Member

wow thats some cool stuff:shock:

9. Natasia

Natasia ...

whhhhowww ppl....

:shock: :shock: ....

those are some realllyyy hot looking guitars out there..mine is an acoustic... as far as the other details r concerned...its a givson...G125...(i know its an absolutely fuucchhhaaa guitar in front of those i saw here...)but i'm just a newbie...have been learning for just abt 3 months now....hopefully i'll get a jumbo soon........

10. jayanth

Dinky is really cool. and easy to handle. Which company Plectrums do you use??

11. fesx

fesx New Member

The pick i use depends on what i'm playing, if i'm strumming then i'll use a 'antoria' 0.48mm, if i'm playing something a bit rockier i'd go for 'Jim Dunlop Big Stubby' 2.0mm however, i sometimes even use a small coin.

12. jayanth

Great I use the 1.0 mm Stubby Jazz. I get good harmonics out of it. Else the Gels are good for Rhythm.

13. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Its an acoustic one
    Make-Givson
    Model-Crown
    Strings-Fender steel
    Plectrum-Gibson medium or Fender medium or simple thin

Attached Files:

14. ravijag

ravijag New Member

My gear

Yo man, first of all a BIG BIG congrats to you all for this great site!!!! First time i'm seeing such a good site for our good ol' HINDI guitar tabs....!!!

Ya, I've got a Yamaha EG112 BL strato type with a ZOOM 606 multi FX box...simple gear arrangement but gives me great satisfaction. Sorry, no picture today...maybe later.

Check out the latest ZOOM Gfx8, dudes!!! It kills !!!!

...and long live indianguitartabs!! Keep it up, dudes!!!

15. jayanth

Hi. Thanks to our Admin - Lordneo this site is great.

Coming to our point, You have really a good setup. 606 Zoom have become common these days. SO what does that mean.
    The thing is its really very cheap and loads of effects packed into that small unit. anyday better than a Korg AZ 100 G(Sadly i use one) But then the Rems Distortion of Korg is unbeatable :beer: .

Zoom GFX as mentioned by you is kind of expensive. I tried one of them but then it did not satisfy my needs (Oonche Log Oonche Pasand ;-)) But the unit is great especially for beginners.

16. ravijag

ravijag New Member

Ya, the 606 (why soooo many 6's???) is a nice jewel for newbies (like me !!!!) but it does lack some features, which you'll discover AFTER you've bought it and took it all the way back home !!!!!!!hehe...

No, i'm pretty satisfied with it but, I miss the cool delay+reverb fx, although the ECHO-preset-kina'-stuff does try to do that, but you don't have much control over the delay. Sorry, if you're tryin to play Duur (Strings) or still...imitating Mr The Edge (U2)!!!! (Ya, these onche log don't use a small fx unit of a couple of thousands of rupees and are no match for small 'room guitarists' like me!!!!!)

Another thing, the wah or expression pedal moves over a small range and doesn't give you much control (or expression)...but still, it is far better than the small fx units I used to make as an electronic hobbyist...So if you wanna really cool wah, better opt for a separate 'Cry Baby', which is THE reference in wah!!!
    :nw:

Hey, by the way, main koyi 'oonche log' nahin hoon, yaar!!!
    You see, here in Mauritius, when I went to buy my fx box, I got the choice between Zoom and Digitech units...(Actually we have only two music gear dealers here!!!)...I fell for the black 606 which was a nice cozy little monster and matched my 'black baby'!!! The GFX8 is a very very good stuff but far too expensive for me 'Chhota Aadmi'!!!

Ya korg's distortion's very good, I've heard it...but I like the heavy dist I get on my unit too...You can downtune your guitar ON THE FLY with the built-in tuner, select the HEAVY distortion preset and start playin, let's say Blind (Korn)...phew!!!We're rockin, man!!!

Greets fly to Lordneo, esp for the beer smileys!!! ;-)>

17. jayanth

Sop true about the Wah.. Thats why i own one. ;-). Also tuning is very accurate on Korg but quite tedious i must accept. But nothing can beat the effects on My Amplitube . Not even GFX8 , DIgitech GNX 3 , BOss nothing can beat it.

18. Mehvar

Mehvar *hippie~guitarist*

its a Prince Lg-33 and the amp is also Prince...
    yea yea i havent even ehard of this compnay but the guitar is gr8 and the amp has built in distortion....the guitar has 3 pickups 24 frets as u can see...;)
    bye

Attached Files:

19. jayanth

I know about Prince guitars. But not the amps. They look cool.

20. Mehvar

Mehvar *hippie~guitarist*

heys..yeh there awesom guitars....aur wasup...how r things..yar how much is a whammy bar in RS...and shud i invest in it....?? cuz i want one waisay....i m in khi..PAk...
    lemmeknow...
    and temme some good pedels i shud get...cuz i wud proabbly be doing gigs...and wud need a pedel... ;)
    so plz..some INFO wud be gr8
    tanx bye