post something crappy about the city you stay

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Mar 6, 2006.

?

what do u think should be done to stop gutkha and paan?

1. ban them out right, nevermind the loss of employment

30.8%
  2. alert the govt by spitting "stop paan" on the walls of the parliament

46.2%
  3. when you see a gutkha chewer.. go spit on his/her/its face

53.8%
  4. make paan and gutkha spitters lick the picasso paintings they make

76.9%
  5. shove the paan & gutkha up the hoo-hah of their consumers

46.2%
  6. get the army to shoot paana & gutkha chewers at sight

15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

bjr... whats he reason why you opted not to vote for the "shove the gutkha up their ho-hah" option???

surely a person such as you knows pretty (pun intended) well, what a hoo-hah actually is.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, you got me. I have no idea why I did not vote for the fourth option.

The hoo-hah (first time I'm coming across it...awesome word) seems pretty self-explainatory judging by the words it follows.

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

maybe there should be a tube running from their mouth to their "hoo-hah" instead

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thats a damn good option cryptic angel.

you certainly dont lack ideas about how to put the ho-hah to good use !!!

as for bjr, i am sure with your sharp acumen (for such matters) you indeed managed to quickly surmise, exactly which part of the human anatomy the hoo-hah belongs to.

but let me get this thread back on track again..... post something crappy about your city.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

How about post someting crappy about yer country?

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I know, i'm really sorry, i apologised to all the people's threads i screwed up, i guess i was drunk or something...........Sorry dude@jamhead...

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

we have members from about 5 countries at IGT.

but we have peeps from many cities... so can we have them posting some crap about their city now?>

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

wizard's voted for all 6 options.... i am guessing that nothing would repulse you more than a gutkha chewing bhangra singer doing a concert in mumbai.

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I wud rather make them shove their paan and gutka in the hoo-hah of the ppl who pee/shit on railway lines/roads/walls etc...with their hands tied

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I would love that.

Anyway back to the thread thingie, I would still like to crib about the country,
    It is all the more enjoyable.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

cont...
    perry barr + stratford road = every 1st person = mirpuree a.k.a masaair ..
    smethwick = every 2nd person sardar
    soho road (bham) every 2nd person = indian
    bham at large every 5th person = asian a.k.a desi

it suc it really does ..adn they have a unique way of dressing up ... it sux even more .. they live in fairly moderate society yet they look like clowns out of some ghetto movie .. i mean wtf! cant you dress like humans do? whats all the friggin insecurity about eh? .. god save em ...

what else do i hate about my city .... there aint enough KFC's around . .they should haev one at every corner ... there are far too many roads with double yellow lines at side (for those who dont know .. you cant take a hard shoulder on thsoe lines .. at most of the time) and it sux cuz you are left with very limited parking space .. what else oh yes the desi's here dont know how to cook . all the desi cooks should be sent to pak.ind to elarn how t cok properly ... shit ..5 years since i had a proper chicken tikka ..sniff ... anyway .. ican go on and on .. i'll stop here

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

My city does not have a BubblyMartini :'(

13. Sorry to digress a bit but have you guys noticed how cars/traffic/roads appear to be a common complaint which ever metropolis.

Bring back the horse and cart or Tanga as i remember them.
    (do you still have them)

I could live with horse cow shit any day rather than the toxic fumes of automobiles.

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

that reply went er... high over my head.

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Where's the option which says: "If you want it, keep it to your house and STFU" ?

And another option missed out: "[HYPERHUMANRIGHTACTIVIST] Paan and all that is an integral part of our culture. Why are we enslaving ourself to the british [and yes, only the british] [/HYPERHUMANRIGHTACTIVIST] "

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

...@jamhead...first...my heartfelt apologies, tried sending you a pm..bt ur box knda "overflowing"...

@ thread...the traffic and auto-walla's in india....:shock: it jst CANT get any worse.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, don't bother. It wasn't particularly witty anyway.

You shouldn't be. How on earth do you expect to survive on a boring chit chat lounge without a bit of spam?

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Paan and all that is an integral part of our culture. Why are we enslaving ourself to the british and the MNC culture