Post recordings

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by vivo_b, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Hey Mods......so I was checking out aaron's recordings. They have been moved around now and some members in the past have had concerns abt file-sharing websites. There was also a suggestion of giving 5Mb per person quota for every member.
    I was also thinking of putting up some recordings and so am kinda interesting in how this goes.

Also in the meantime I have a suggestion.....which if approved by ya'll I can implement myself. How about I allocate 30GB of my HDD space for IGT. Members can post their recordings here(via ftp or maybe sftp depending on how much I wanna bother with security.)

My only condition on doing this is that members maintain discipline and follow some rules that I may/may not come up with. Let me know if this works out.

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well u could do that anyway ...

give the ftp link to your comp/server, tahts it ...

infact that is similar to uploading to megauploads.com and giving the link for downloading ...

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i have another suggestion

simply upload them in soundclick.com n post the link here

so easy :)

4. ^^^ soundclick never works 4 me

Please wait! crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

thats what it says when i click on any link

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

haha,.... dude vivo,... ever heard of servers being put up only for file sharing purposes?
    hehe,.... y the heck wud anyone like to use ur tiny winy 30GB with sites like rapidshare, soundclick, coolgoose, yousendit etc etc,.....

6. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

people have had issues with those sites.....and mine wud be dedicated to IGT users only.....thats why....

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Plz check the announcements made in all Tab Submission Forums

Thankyou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.