Post Gear Here

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by satch_attack, Feb 4, 2006.

1. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hey guys,

just wondering what kinda gear all IGT members are workin with..post your entire gear along with pics of your entire rig ..
    and dont copy paste ur pics from the guitars sites..just take a pic of your home rig and upload its..

lets see what you got !!!

2. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

MY full gear

hey guys,

doesnt seem like the thread is movin along .k.anyway .here is a pic of me with my gear .it was takin in the freshers party at school long time back .we played i think rock you like a hurricane but it was a pathetic show ..the bass completely drowned my guitar and the lead guitar..

heres my gear :

B.C rich KKV guitar
    Peavey rage 158 amp
    Zoom 505II processor
    zoom expression pedal
    behringer wah pedal

Attached Files:

3. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Very nice indeed!

4. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

@satch_attack... Where did you get the Behringer wah pedal. BTW where do you get any behringer pedals from?

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Will take the pics and fill 'er up.

My "gear" is:

1. Fake RR Fying Vee.
    2. Crap Givson (having-action-higher-than-acoustic)
    3. Sissy Marshall MG10CD
    4. Toneworks AX100G

6. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

How is the RR shaping up? Please post review etc of it..playability, tone etc:)

Ok my "rig" (for want of a better word)-
    Tansen Jackson Soloist copy HSS with Floyd Rose
    Line 6 POD XT Live (on order, will arrive soon)
    Custom classical guitar (on order, will arrive soon)
    Custom steel string acoustic (horrible)

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:phbbt: You going digital. :phbbt:

I will play around with the RRFV. I did some fooling around, and posted on the relevant thread.

Unfortunately I couldnt do much in the jam with Ronnie's band. The guitar was feeling new. Finger nails were not trim. I forgot most of the songs (have not played since new year)

Kept messing around iwht teh whammy bar and ended up losing the tuning frequently.

*sniff*

8. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

thanks debakan .
    hey sridhar,
    i got that pedal from zzsounds.com ..it was very cheap ..abt 30$ so i just bought it ..
    but i gotta say it sounds very sweet and its got loads of controls in it to vary the tone accordin to what you like ..

it sounds as good as the crybabies but you get some noise from it sometimes when you rest your leg on the pedal..but for the price its a killer pedal !

9. ElysiaN

ElysiaN d@Rk\/\/@|\|deReR

<zzsounds.com>...do these guys ship orders to India ?:think:

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

_____
    nope.

11. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hey alpha ,

no dude .. i have no idea whether they ship to india .or not . i got my whole gear from australia .everythin was hand carried from there ,my cousin whol lives there bought and brought the whole gear for me ..

I just sent him the http links and my budget and he bought most of the things i had asked for .i had actually asked him for a dunlop crybaby but since it was exceeding my budget ,he bought this pedal.

and one more thing ..shipping stuff here from foreign sites is not worth it .atleast accordin to me ..they charge a lot for the shippin..you are not garanteed a good piece and you have no idea where the hell your products are in case it takes a long time to arrive or worse if it is lost somewhere !

might as well hand carry it or buy a custom in india from tulsi givin him the same specs !.

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

music123.com charges 140$ to ship it till India ;)

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

For stomp boxes?

:think:

14. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

steve vai JEM7V clone (made here at kolkata, and they did it well)
    with standard tremolo bridge

homemade crap amp (converted from a car stereo) with a set of Philips speakers.

Zoom 707-II

15. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Givson Blue Diamond
    AMT Metalizer
    Rocktron Short Timer Delay
    Dunlop Crybaby Wah with Fasel Inductor
    Roland Cube 15

Galli Strings ( .009 gauge )

16. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

don't we already have a thread for this?

17. micraft

micraft New Member

Please guys mention the price as well.

18. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

for stomp boxes .well if you cant find it in india then you have no choice but even if you do ship it from abroad...the prices will be huge

..the pedal will be like 50$ ..the packagin will be like 30-40$ dependin of the weight and since you are importin ..it also has to go through customs ..so in the end ..for a say a 40$ Boss distortion pedal ,you will be payin like 100$ totally for it if you ship it from us or aus to india ..

and 100$ for a boss distortion pedal is insane ..hell i cud get 2 pedals for that !!!

19. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

indeed rabi - we do have a thread for this - good to see you on igt - havent been here myself for long.

eithere ways my gear at college:

ibanez rg370dx
    peavey blazer II 15 watt amp
    digitech GNX 3

i also own a yamaha rjx121sj and a stranger 40 watt amp at home oh ya and i own a hobner acoustic.

i love my equipment - its really good. and expensive yes, i know. i have spent so far over 60k on it.

20. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

if we have a thread for it then we should use that instead of spamming in here.

btw I have what it says in my signature plus a Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Wah pedal which is on making its way from the USA!!