pointzzz re-open poll

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rocking_devil, Aug 5, 2005.

?

do you want pointzzz thread re-opened?!?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2005.
  1. yes !

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  2. no !

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

to all igt members,

I AM BEING AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE ::
    i want your approval for re opning the pointzz thread!it was a gr8 anticpating thread.
    its a poll here.and u just gotta give ur opinions whether yes or no!and when the thread closes depending on majority it shall be decided.i already got a pile of support for this poll.
    i know that the mods may feel pissed off.but its all just for fun and joke and to bring back some humour to cc lounge!yeah, i know that what is going on rght now in that thread is nothing relaed to pointzzz but it all happeened naturally through its course!the thread took names for igt members just to make it humurous and after all included us too!it was such an anticipating thread and happened to be a record in igt!now we are askng you all to vote for the re-open of the thread!its your wish.decide for yourself and vote without fail!

the mods are here to moderate not to close threads which they dont like!they should have made an survey atleast!

keep rockin'
    rocking devil! :rock:

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

What was the point of that thread? Making an imaginary story and.............??

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

making the imaginary story thats it!it was real fun and humurous and the story was more left to continue with!

4. shsnawada

OK, Then. I'll vote yes, Because i'm pro self
    entertainment.

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

there you go rocking my vote to yes

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I say yes but I found the part of the story I read to be terribly lame and unfunny. I'm only saying yes to promote free speech which, ironically, is a myth.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@bjr - the trinity in saree wassnt my intention at all!i ddint want that there but ensure that wouldnt be there anymore!

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

hmmmmmm.....

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

The thread wasnt closed coz it was aimed at the mods and admins. The reasons that thread was closed:
    - thread was hijacked in the first place
    - the thread was pure spam.
    - thread served no purpose
    - thread was filled with nonsense
    - the thread was consuming bandwidth, 90+ posts in less than 24 hrs.

10. nadish

nadish Active Member

My openion is....... A BIG NOOOOOO!!!

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hmm,.. i dont find any point in that thread too,..... the story was OK,... may be it was fun for u guys coz u were actually tryin to direct it the way u want. Also it was just a few of u guys who were posting in it repeatedly.

No big deal,....

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yes......if da mods r concerned soo much bot bandwidth (and $$$ indirectly) i guess neo shud put aq paypal icon.......del ol' crappy threads.....the name of dis forum is chit chat lounge and dats wat we were doin...chit chat......

13. shsnawada

Just hope and make sure that this thread doesnt get closed.

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@ drsaurabh - i didnt know all that stuff.but if thats the case then there are hell other threads as crappy as this which are left unclosed!
    @cypher & shsnawada - yeah, u got that one right for sure!

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Ok if the thread was hijacked....we may now start a new thread...which will be called MATRIX: IGT // Pour in you imagination//

it wasnt spam ^^^it was imagination........which i guess you dont have a problem with. btw there is no music with out imagination.

the thread was helpin us evolve our creative abilities..........and helped us become a better artist...

again it wasnt nonsense it was imagination of few artists.....you may see a peice of art and call it non sense but when you come to know its 'picasso' you say WOW..

come on man.....the bandwidth ....thats a sh!t reason.....what will you do when you will have 20K members @ igt

rather i think you should praise the thread for creating a record by reaching 5pg in just 3 1/2 hrs..

16. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

no.......i think..........

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@dlogic.........gr8 payback nud!that was meaningful to me!
    @drsaurabh - u become a mod doesnt mean you can u have the upper hand and do whatever!
    and this doesnt apply to al mods<:p:>.re- think ur position and think twice before u give out some gr8 points!

18. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@rocking...
    i never said me baing a mod gives me an upper hand.....that thread was crap..period
    the only reason ur cribbing is coz it was urs:p::p:

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Werent u guys posting the same long story again n again with just a small addition to the end??

20. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

This to notify everyone:

"Interpretation of spam is solely based on the moderators and it is not open to speculation/debate!"

Kindly take a note of it... and please update yourself!
    For further information, please PM!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!