points??????????????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Greeshma, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

But I am a girl!

x-(

I am extremely hurt by your comments, BJR, and would take you to court if you don't issue an official apology.

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

How can anyone prove they aint puppets? o_O
    Edit - MAN, alpha1, that advice on the skin OWNS. I was getting dissed as everything was so effing slow, even on a 512 kbps connection and using Opera...Reps for ye, man.

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Surely you mean me.
    @alpha1: 11 year old girls on the internet are just asking for it.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

So you imply that I am asking for it?

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LOL, irony!

6. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

i'm outti. dis thread is leading no where

7. ultrabot90

I wouldnt be suprised bout girls coming on the net (given that they are patient with the guys out there - most are damn perverted/chauvnistic >.>) but what surprises me more is girls playing guitar...Whenever I get my guitar to school for a performance, they're all like, "Teach me guitar! Teach me guitar!" and when I teach them something easy like Em or G or some other open chord, they give up the whole business.
    No wonder there aint many girl guitar legends in world XD

8. Greeshma

dnt worry ultrabot90 i am possitive there will be in the future, maybe u sould av taught them a melody/tune to start of with

9. ultrabot90

Lol well we all wish for equality in music, like everywhere else...
    And I did just that, a melody - Aadat. The open chord, beginner version (Am G F G) The process...they take five minutes to hold one chord, strum once (I didnt expect anyone to understand the actual strum pattern at first) then next chord in another five minutes...Eventually they'd tire out, and they'd think they aint making much music. Then I'd play it like its supposed to be played, and their lower jaws make contact with the floor. -_-

10. Greeshma

LOL u must be really good or they must hav been really crap, n by the way not all girls r the same so keep trying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.