point banking

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by eightytwo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

petunia, you're too pwetty to be banned

@82: Look at the bright side and cheer for extra freedom of speech.

2. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Oh Finally I thought a recent thread with Pet and bjr involved and having no <3
    Until I saw the first page.

Sigh. The charm of it.

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@bjr: ha. but shush..dont tell. this is the only place where i dont get hit on :p

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

<3

*10 characters go weak in the knees*

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The purpose of bank is to keep your points, and loan them at exhorbitant interest rates to the needy.

Now why would anyone be needy of points? Well it is to makeup for your n00bdom.
    Every post you make earns you some point. However every n00blette or l33t post forfeits some points.

Now you do wanna stay n00b and post in l33t dontcha? Thats where you take loan from the bank. And post crap, or create stupid threads.

Ofcourse it doesnt really help things when I tell you that few raiders like me do rob the bank sometimes. And you poor ppl who keep their deposits at the bank lose their savings.

Why do we rob the bank? ... Well thats another story, I'll come back with later.

Till then sayonara.

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

You rob banks?? :shock:

teach me? *begs*

7. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

iheartl33t

tak3 my p01t5 aw4y plz

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Sperm banks.

*da bum ksh*

9. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^lol......
    yea i triedrobbing da bank and stealing pts frm others few times..........ended up loosing my hard earned points.....

newayz last time igt was revised and US shop was given a lot of options like lottery, names etc.....
    dere was sum problem with da lottery part.
    neone who applied for a ticket won da lottery.
    i think earned 100,000 pts frm dat.....

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

god damnit :shock:

how come no one tells me about this stuff. and here i am sitting at like an infinitesimal number of points :(

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I donated several million points to someone sometime last year. Greeshma tried stealing the rest.

See there's a lesson in that somewhere. People want to suck you dry till you've got nothing left.

'scuse the innuendo.

12. Meshy360

Meshy360 New Member

i am new plz rep and i will rep u

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Dude, reps are really uncool. They give you the cooties.

14. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

You've joined this site just for the reps haven't you?

15. augur

augur I love bjr

Rep me
    Rep me, my friend
    Rep me
    Rep me again

I'm not the only one,
    I'm not the only one

16. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

what are cooties?

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

18. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Is it just me or are the new members getting really obsessed with points and banking?Noticed a few threads,a few thief attempts and many PMs asking about points!
    I mean alright they're newbies but even when i joined i was more obsessed with getting those green dots..i mean if there's anything flashy that really counts at IGT,it should be the rep points,unless you buy them.
    To all those PMs about what to do with points:they're pretty much useless..unless you like adding stuff to your profile or have many friends here and give gifts frequently.You still don't need many points to do that either.So being richest is possible but pointless if you have neither. .Take it from me.
    I personally think that the richest user at IGT should be the one with the most gifts and rep points(both recieved) coz that actually means something.

19. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

If you're wondering why i don't donate them if they're meaningless..i did earn them without ever buying lottery tickets and stuff and well,i'm selfish.
    As for the rep points,a few literature loving aesthetic users gave me those few green dots for the poems.Hah!Suckers!
    Seriously though,it's a good feeling..or was atleast.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I just realized I have a lot of gifts and a lot of points and a lot of reps but I am still not popular.

:(