plz send me guitar lessons that i can practise

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by sucharu, Jun 5, 2005.

1. sucharu

sucharu New Member

:help: Hi! Everybody. Im new member n also a Beiginner, so plz tell me how 2 go ab 4 playing my guitar perfectly, could u plz send me the lessons that i can practise. I hav the knowledge of Music n i can play Sargam n Songs(any song i can play like i play on my casio) but without the chords. So plzzzzz help me!!!

2. shak

shak Harrr!

check the previous posts .. go thru the q&a section ... do couple of searches .. check cyberfret.com ..etc

3. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

ha ha ha ................

4. sucharu

sucharu New Member

Hey,
    Thankz a lot Shahrukh :),
    4 taking out some time 4 me n 4 helping me,
    hope 2 get the same 4m u in future.
    Thankzzz 1s again!!!

5. tejas

tejas ..........

@Death Angel - What was the point of that? Spamming first and then saying sorry. Bad rep to you. Take this as a warning, i dont want you to repeat it.

6. sisu

sisu New Member

SUCHARU
    u knw even i was very confused in the startin...how to go bout the whole learning stuff n all ....but wt i learned is tht everything is there on the site u just have to take some time n browse a while...thts all ...n still if u dont understand u can always ask all the igt members....

7. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@death angel: All ur spamming posts are removed..
    And such behaviour wont be again tolerated...

BAD Reps

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

way to goooo..

ok..sucharu..first lemme tell u ...u need to be patient and slog out a bit!!...yes..u may try searchin the tutorial and tips given at igt....1 of the best tutorials i came around was https://guitar.about.com/library/blguitarlessonarchive.htm this is pretty nice...and step by step kinda approach... hope uL like it...do give a feedback if u liked it...moreover...to start with..u must know the note which each string stands for like the order from top to bottom is EADGBE..then u must know..the notes falling on each fret...this is sumthing v.v.basic which im telling u...now try out some finger exercises..then learn few simple chords like all majors and minors..then try playing simple songs..or try playing the tabs..given here....but for that u wud have to learn to read tabs..how..to read tab tutorial is also given here..well..hope m not blabbering too much..but wotever i've told u..as in..learn this ..learn that..wont happen in a day ofcourse! but as ur already acquainted wid music..m sure..uL learn more quickly and u'd be at ease in comp. wid other novices!!...gimme a feedback abt that link...or if u didnt get anything outta this ^ mess!! ;) :p:

all the best!!

tahda!!