plz recommend good music from indian rock bands.

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by ak&guitar, Sep 25, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hello buddies........ can someone recoomend me some good indian rock band to listen to and also give the links from where i can down load them.

i like listenning to mostly heavy mettal but anything good will do which has good lead guitaring and double bass or great drum solos. i've heard few names like zero n septer but dont know how to get them.

plz dont give me names like eophoria or indian ocean or vedic chant and silk route coz either i have already heard them or i hate some of them.

i've been listenning to a lotta jal,atif ,aaroh,noori,ep, i liked these band i........do indian bands also match up to their standards...........well i m a metallica , megadeth fan n also nirvana,offspring,iron maiden, led zep,doors, judas priest, oasis etc.

but there aint stuuf availaible in india thats from iindia.........plz can anyone show me the way to get it?> :think:
    -----------------
    a : k :dance:

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

all i want is everything.. :p:
    u shdnt compare nirvana kinda bands with indian rock bands..
    but if u wanna go in that genere ..
    i think there is only one band.."pentagram"
    which can match up to that..but just abit.... ;)

3. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

pentagram huh? but plz telll me how do i get their song from the net ....... do u know any sites?
    and if u can pleaze give me names of the songs u like also.........

thanx dude.

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

dude goto rsj website ... u can get nearly 700 mb of stuffs from there i got most of my indian collection from there ....

And even the band site will have it ... Check my page it has links to more than 200 bands !!!!!

----------------------------------------------
    https://www.nanda.co.nr/links.htm |
    ----------------------------------------------
    or

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.gouthamnandan.nextdesigns.net/links.htm |
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------