PLZ...Need help to buy Left handed electric guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Khatri_Rocks, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Khatri_Rocks

Khatri_Rocks New Member

Hi all...this is chirag from delhi..
    i want to buy an electric guitar and the major problem is that i'm left handed and we usually don't have much options to choose from...

please give me yr suggestions regarding which guitar should i buy...

i've come across Ibanez RG370DXL;even that is also not awailable in stock but can be ordered in 26,500/- from here one shop in delhi...(money is not an issue....my budget is about 30,000/- just for guitar)

so u guys can also tell me anything about this guitar or any other one if you have any experiences with lefty guitars...

looking forward to your suggestions..
    thnx in advance

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

there's always Tulsi....and maybe relaties abroad? Otherwise tough-luck man.

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

dood.......30k is a gr8 budget.....contact bajaao....i mean mail dem and ask wut guitars thery can giv u......furtados will be of hlp too....

and if u can strech upto 40k....den ask shops to bring gtr from singapore...then u can hav ny gtr u want! prs , esp, bc rich..ny thing!

5. flashmustain

flashmustain New Member

for 30 ..i think u can go for a randy rhodes lefth handed ...jackson makes dem left handed as well..or dere's also tulsi guitars.......

6. rvnrahul

rvnrahul New Member

I guess you can fly down to singapore (costs 9k to and fro) and get a good one there.. thats what my friend did.. or Tulsi

and if everything else fails.. play a right handed guitar upside down like hendrix!!

7. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

I have a kick-ass lefty Line 6 Variax I might be selling. Look up the reviews and specs on the net and pm me if interested.

8. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

guys the thread is an year old.. lol