!!!!!!!!!!! Plz Help !!!!!!!! Need An Expert Guitar Tutor In GURGAON / DELHI

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by cool_navi, Jan 1, 2008.

1. cool_navi

cool_navi New Member

hey frnds..this is navneet from gurgaon.....i need help of all ppl here on this site.... i play the guitar.........the chords fully and simple lead..........on chords i play all the songs and even i configure out chords for songs of my own.......but i want to be expert in playing the guitar especially the BLUES/LEADS........ so i need a tutor who can help me in this........please tell me any such tutor in GURGAON or may be DELHI......... i expect your replies soon......THX IN ADVANCE.........i request everybody who knows bout such tutors to reply as soon as it is possible......i want that more and more ppl shud reply........so that i can choose the best........pls help me out..........

HEY GUYS.......PLZ HELP I POSTED THE SAME REQUEST EARLIER ALSO BUT RECEIVED NO REPLY.......PLZ REPLY GUYS..........I NEED A TUTOR SOON....
    PLZ HELP...........PLZ GUYZZZZZZZZZZ

2. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

in my opinion u already kno a lot. i think self practice wud be the best.

as for guidance, u can look up da net. check out youtube, it has got sum gud videos on blues

3. cool_navi

cool_navi New Member

hey musicman......thx for replyin dude............i think learning blues/leads can only be done by having a good knowledge of various scales and exercises based on them......but i know only a very few scales.........
    anyways if u get to know bout somebody.........plz let me know...........till that time i will surely work on ur advice brooooo...............i will try to practice blues myself........ bye n take care

AND IF ANYBODY ELSE KNOWS ANY SUCH TUTOR...........PLZ REPLY.........I HAVE POSTED THE SAME THREAD MANY TIMES...........THIS WAS THE 1ST TIME THAT I HAVE RECEIVED A REPLY............PLZ GUYS REPLY.........

4. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

5. cool_navi

cool_navi New Member

thnx music man..........for ur help

6. bansalvaibhav

bansalvaibhav New Member

Just to share my experience, I recently started learning guitar in Sector 52 Gurgaon. The guy's name is Kshitij (9811531631), he seems to have a structured course plan so far, and gives emphasis on ear training as well along with theory and finger exercise, which I haven't seen at many other training institutes.

- Vaibhav