plz help me to chose my band name

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by justmujahid, Jul 24, 2005.

1. justmujahid

justmujahid New Member

hiiiiiiii
    plz help me to find out my band name just send me a some good
    names i chose my band name is "RIVAAJ" wat u think is it good ?

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

like what r u playing.it will all depend upon that.whats the genre of your music, you influences n stuff!

3. justmujahid

justmujahid New Member

man want to produce pop music and also little bit rock just like jal and junoon

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

dunno, why dont you get your band members opinin?!

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

wut abt band name " Gunah" or may b " Charas"

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hmm Gaanja ... afeem ... al sound same to me ... ;)
    use that name if u really wanna promote those things ... or if your lyrix have that influence ...

yeah your band name should reflect your music style and the lyrix ...

probably the best and most widely heard name is MetallicA ... know why? ... coz their band name is most appropriate for anyone who plays metal music ... u could almost say it is their "Brand Name" ...

i have a theory that they are popular mostly coz of tat ... n not coz of their music ... coz there are many other bands who play (or rather played) exactly the same music (sometimes even better stuff) ... but most of 'em are not succesful commercially ...

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

wat bout SANNATA....there ws a SANTANA...now a SANNATA>..u can start ur songs by a min of silence ;)

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i rememeber some hindi moovie in which there was one deaf person ... and his name was sannata ...

9. dhim

dhim New Member

call urselves "BACKSTAGE" coz u will be performing FRONTSTAGE

Regards,
    DHiM