pls suggest a good electric guitar and where to buy it from in mumbai...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by andy_maxman, Apr 24, 2006.

1. andy_maxman

andy_maxman New Member

hey everyone,
    thanks for the uber-cool help....
    it all makes so much sense....

i visited Bharagavas....
    and chkd out Ibanez GRG 170-DX and GRX 20....

defenitely the grg170dx felt better than the grx20...
    i have always had this penchant for possesing a beauty of a piece...i guess i will hold on a bit longer for now...i need to get back to playing and so i dont do any injustice when i get a new one and it only collects dust...

i already have an locally made electric...it just needs to be serviced...you guys could suggest any place here in mumbai where i could get it serviced...also pls suggest me some good single pickups for rock music...

thanks for all the help...

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

So.... Randy Rhoads was walking with Baggy Pants showing his Polka Dot underwear..... :think: :think: :think:

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ I dont do it.
    :cry1:

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

You dont wear baggy pants or you dont show your underwear or you dont wear an underwear to show it off :think: :think: :think:

5. probal malakar

probal malakar New Member

You shud check out the spears at bhargavas. They felt and sounded gud. Don't buy an esp under 15k.
    Try out cort z42...pretty punchy tone. Corts make gud axes BTW. Just forget about branding and try out random guitars in your range. More then half of stuffs from Those from big brands r eventually made in ghost companies like cort, samick, etc...so don't hesitate to grab them.