Pls smone check my chords n let me know how's my first try for "Ai kaash ki hum hosh"

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shantanukishore, Aug 18, 2007.

1. shantanukishore

shantanukishore New Member

For the first time i've tried to discover chords for "Ai Kaash Ki hum hosh" song. I first tried to look for notes and on the basis of that i wrote n tried the chords. Pls correct me if they are wrong.

Gm.......c......Gm......F..Bb....F....Gm.
    Ae Kash Ke Hum Hosh Mei Ab aane Na Payen

Gm..F..........Bb....F.....C......Gm...
    Bas nagme tere pyar ke gaate hi jaayen

2. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

hi shatanu nice effort as a first timer original song is on Dm scale and chord goes like Dm-F-C and Then Dm-C-Bb-C-Dm
    so on Gm scale it will Gm F and then Gm F Eb Gm

Chord will change on every beat
    (Gm)Ae Kash Ke Hum Ho(Bb)sh Mei (F)Ab aane Na Pa(Gm)yen

Bas na(F)gme (Eb)tere (Eb)pyar k(F)e gaate hi jaaye(Gm)n

3. KShan

KShan New Member

Hey..Shantanu here with a diff ID...thanx for correcting me....after playing the chords suggested by you i could see where i was wrong...however the song doesn't sound nice at all on Dm scale which u said is its original scale...

ok now the big question is SCALES...please suggest how can i learn scales..?? how would i get to know which chords are generally played together..??

4. itwasnoteasy

well there could be reasons for not sounding good like you may have your guitar tuned to a different scale. Or you might be comfortable singing that song on a different scale after which you may not like other scale. So if you try playing original song and play your chords along it should sound good. It may happen that my mp3 would be little tweaked but difference would not be more/less one Note. Scales is basically you start playing say C D E F G A B C this is the normal scale for C. similarly when you would start with D it will be on D scale if you'll google lil bit infact on IGT itself you would find good links. Enjoy Guitaring [:)]

5. KShan

KShan New Member

Thanks...yeah you may be right..both the reason that u gave are quite logical i.e. either my guitar is tuned at a diff scale or i'm used to sing the song at a diff scale..anyway i'll try with the original song...

i read a missing fret technique from IGT it is very very nice...however it only talks about the major scale..I think guitar has minor scale as well. Is that true?? anything u can share regarding that.

6. itwasnoteasy

7. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

Code:
    Ae kash kay hum -Kabhi han Kabhi na 

[A]Ae Kash Ke Hum H[D]osh Mei Ab a[F]ane [C]Na [D]Payen

[D}Bas nagme tere [C]pyar ke [F]gaate hi j[A]aayen

STANZA 1 

[Dm]Khilte mehakti yeh [A#]zulphon ki shaam, haste khanakte ye [C]hothon ke jaam

[Dm]Khilte mehakti yeh [A#]zulphon ki shaam, haste khanakte ye [C]hothon ke jaam

[F]Aa jhoom ke saaz [C}uthaen

[D}Bas nagme tere [C]pyar ke [F]gaate hi j[A]aayen

Strumin Pattern :::
     v..^.. v^

this thread is already posted on IGT you can search them

and these are the perfect chords