Pls guide me .. Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by pritampai, Jul 24, 2010.

1. pritampai

pritampai New Member

Hey Gods of Guitars

Pls guide me as i m a beginner. I want to go for an Acoustic-Electric guitar and i have narrowed down to following 3 choices after some research on IGT forums and reviews from musiciansfriend.com. Which one should i purchase and where in Mumbai? What are their prices in Mumbai?

1. Ibanez - AEG20E-TRS - ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC
    (Flamed Maple or Sycamore top, Mahogany back, neck, and sides and Rosewood fingerboard, Abalone rosette and Pearl dot inlay, Gold tuners, Transparent Red Sunburst Color, Jumbo, Fishman® Sonicore Pickup & IBZ SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner, Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs, Japanese or Indonesian or Korean make)

2. Hofner - HAS-DC01-SB - ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC
    (Laminated Spruce top, Rosewood back, neck, and sides and Rosewood fingerboard, Rosewood rosette and inlay, Chrome tuners, Tobacco Sunburst Color, Dreadnought, Built-in pick-up and preamp with 3-band equalizer, German make)

3. Takamine - EG340SC - ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC
    (Solid spruce top, Mahogany back, neck, and sides and Rosewood fingerboard, Abalone rosette and inlay, Gold tuners, Natural Color, Dreadnought, Easy to use preamp featuring a 3 Band Graphic EQ, Built in tuner, Japanese or Indonesian or Korean make)

A Zillion Thanks to everyone in here for your inputs

2. bcrich

bcrich New Member

takamine eg340sc.