please!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by beginner_lavina, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LAWL!
    Just realized why the whole Indian sub-continent is filled with such hypocritical wimps.

It runs in our blood, our genes.
    Afraid to listen to any form of criticism.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

and oh I forgot to add:
    dreading to think differently and improve.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

gosh one more:
    not allowing any dissenting voice to be heard.

4. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

I don't know who are you Refrin all this too .. but i ain't buyin it.
    if that so .. then am pretty proud to say its not in my Blood.
    I said what i felt was right .. if the guy had a good point i would never post a reply anyway.
    if u meant something else then please shoot me b4 i do it ma self man ..
    No hard feelings of any kind ..
    I COME IN PEACE :)

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

just sign the petetion!!

6. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Read The Whole Thread Again .. People Whore Talking here About All This Have / Had Already signed the Petetion .. calm down take a sec .. TING :NoTalk:

7. anshphenomenon

so the jobs done after sigining??

jozko likes this.
  8. jozko

jozko Banned

SHAWL!!
    No u r not in SG, applies only to those in indian sub-cont. u r in Canada aren't u? and see use of 'OUR' with blood and genes. it was simple sentence and words. quite clear who's is being reffered. Unless, say, u accepted such blood at any stage. And learn to listen to criticism. accept it. ssshhh :-D

9. jozko

jozko Banned

and yea forgot to add triturating beachsand and enmuerating waves and calibrating ****

10. jozko

jozko Banned

yaya no voice heard cos site not voice enabled.

@ansh +1

edit: ansh reps instead: u said a point. thrd got more hits and probably more filed petition. :)

11. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

What Else you want Us to Do :annoyed:

12. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Jozzy ma man .. Chill out .. Trust Me this can go on forever and ever .. so we rather making some Music and Watch Movies Such as Rung De Basanti as they are all true :) now i know why

13. jozko

jozko Banned

hehe so much fun spamming. will mis it when am thrown out. it's ok.

i still say remove sensitive things, that was it. simple.

14. jozko

jozko Banned

ok SG stopped. chupp

15. anshphenomenon

make sense
    talk to the point

16. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

171 Signatures Now .. and Growing.

umm just to make this Thread a Lill intresting .. here are the Signatures which i really Like.

85. Micheal Scofield When i broke out of Fox river , the first thing that i checked was torrentspy..and i was really dissapointed to see it blocked. unblock it now.. i know where etisalat lives *smirk*.

96. Mashaal GIMME BACK TORRENTSPY YOU A**HOLES !!!

17. the best one was

6. Hassan Shahid i have four children counting on me to download the latest teletubbies episode. Think of the children. UNBLOCK TORRENTSPYYYYY :)

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Yes, it does mean that.

However, I do believe in keeping misunderstandings inside the very thread only and not outside. The wonderful thing about me is I've never taken the internet seriously so I don't get upset by anything written on it. Misunderstandings, therefore, stay where they are and are in no way related to my judgement in threads. When I said I could be biased in another thread, it could have been in terms of like or dislike of particular genres and not to people. I've always stayed reasonably disconnected from emotions online.

Take for example what SG said in another thread

This could potentially hurt someone once taken the wrong way...no matter whichever way he might have meant it. Racism is as bad as being religiously intolerant. I initially thought of raising a hue and cry about this but it would just have been cutting off my nose to spite my face.

I'm not going to answer any of the other posts simply because I won't be logging on frequently enough in the next few days to actually be able to respond to anything so an argument would be futile.

I'm assuming Jozko is Joseph from the other forum?

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Lavu, this mov't managed to garner some 200 sigs only?
    :shock:

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Thats a Prison Break fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.