please!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by beginner_lavina, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Signed, now do the reputation honours.

beginner_lavina likes this.
  2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

ok signed. Now gimme the reps :!

beginner_lavina likes this.
  3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

damn Greed.
    Poor Souls

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

^
    Who cares -_-

5. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Good To Know Some People Do Accept The Are One Of Em lol

6. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Some guy over there told me not to wear shorts. He told me that its good that I'm not in Abu Dhabi (was in Dubai) or I would get arrested. I don't know if he was kidding or not but goddamn its like 50 degrees. If there are people in this world who deserve to wear shorts then its people in the middle east.
    Religion and religious leaders be damned.

But the Russian women over there...... *jawdrops*

7. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Sir, Its not Allowed In Our Religion
    Thou we dun follow it .. but in that country its a Must.
    I Can't Be More Clear.

8. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I'm not a part of that religion.

I'm not from that country.

Was I asking a question?

9. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

I Don't Know About You Dude, But I Think Hindu Muslim Chistians Doesn't Matter Now We Are All Same .. But i guess People Like You Still Xist, Pretty Big Words Comming Out From You .. U Mind Removing Those Words Before You Get Banned from here for Insulting Our Religion As We/I Never said Anything to Offend you In Any Manner, Maybe Cuz I Know How To Respect Mine And Yours Religion.
    Thankx

shsnawada likes this.
  10. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I don't care about religion. I don't care if a person is a hindu/muslim/sikh/blah. I don't care about colour.

Don't assume shit.

If any mod wants to edit that post then please go ahead. But its not gonna be me.

11. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I just had a nice quiet dinner and came to the conclusion that you sir are an idiot.

Btw did you sign the petition?

shsnawada likes this.
  12. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

It mattered before didn't it?

I'm not goin to take this further.

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I do believe he damned religion in general and not your religion or any in particular. His personal opinion is that religion is causing more harm than good. Perhaps he hasn't really realised what it's all about....or perhaps he has. To each his own. Whatever happened to free speech? It's not like he pin-pointed any one.

14. jozko

jozko Banned

:shock: :-O
    I read whole thread and things are pretty clear to me. And hope it is clear to all. What a disgrace. Some sensible mod/admin remove the thread please.
    @bjr no offence, peace
    @SG respect ur silence

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er....I do believe you've connected two sentences that make sense when they stand by themselves.

He found the shorts law ridiculous. He then went on to express that religion itself baffled him and he did not really want to bother to even fathom what the reason behind the ban was. It does not mean he finds "his religion" (if he does accept one) gratifying and the other religion silly.

It is really easy to misinterpret and make a mountain out of a molehill. Let's have some perspective here.

I do believe the disgrace here is the petty-mindedness of the "musicians community". Musicians or artistes in general are supposed to have broad minds.

It is one thing to try and improve a community and another to be a sanctimonious whiner. You, my friend, are being a sanctimonious whiner here.

16. jozko

jozko Banned

I think things are very clear if one goes through thread. So I don't have to link things to make a sense.

And I expressed shock to see YOU express HIS PERSONAL views. Maybe that's possible and i am wrong. To me it it makes sense if one expresses ones on views.
    i am not into shorts or no shorts, religion or no religion, ban or no ban. i am infact against bans. I only requested to remove thread as it is sensitive.

Is it? really easy? Perhaps who does knows better.
    agreed 100%
    u think not removing thread improves community? donno what is sanctimonious whiner

Again that.. Hope you are not doing floccipaucinihilipilification. But we r friends :beer:

Someone can remove thread please?

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Haha.... Nice comment, but mroe importantly: haha...

18. jozko

jozko Banned

Admin, request is to remove sensitive content only not thread

bjr - no offence u know. I think u take in light mood. I requested remove sensitive content. Some things are sensitive when one is at the receieving end. To others it need not be.

BJR, wanted to ask. don't u think a member being a judge or in important position means some people can't express properly their views for fear of developing misunderstanding? And even if people support such a person it could be not a sincerely in all cases. And you think voting removes such issues? I mean like some students try to act good to impress teachers to get better internal marks etc. But reality could be different. rgds

19. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Yes! you have you own answer in your question.
    and Thankx for Understanding.

Bjr : I have no words for you dude, you maybe right in your way .. but i found it Really Disturbing so i request to please remove all this., i Hope you understand.

Jozzy : what about Jozzy.SG.bjr@broad-minds.com ???
    lol

20. jozko

jozko Banned

Top idea SG lol.

Was wondering if I can go to -my friends- house and walk around nak*d just cos it is so hot there and i prefer less cloths then or pis* in rooms. And if i am not allowed or beaten i can say "damn system, parents, women, family, ah be civilized". luckily i don't belong to that family or live in that street. Damn them. I am stretching mind though. u know what i mean, u know. Learning that more as it is discussed here more. Still I try to believe "musical/artist" community here as i am frequently reminded. though i am sure i am not one inside ever, but will soon pretend.

u realized i was just referring to personal views of the hero of the movie being aired as i was posting this. so much freedom

anything goes here. in simpler words pseudohypoparathyroidism works.:beer:
    Expecting ban ..na na s. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.