PLEASE..kaavish and Azaish chords needed!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Werdah, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Werdah

Werdah New Member

Hi guyz..Can some1 PLEASEEE..post the chords or tabs for the song Bachpan by Kaavish..if u haven't heard it..u can hear it on pakmusic.com or kaavish.com itself...its really a great song..but i can't find the chords or tabs for it N E WHERE!..so plz..if its possible plz post it asap. And if u've REally got alot of time on ur hands :think: :) can u ppllz post..the chords or tabs for the song Safar by Azaish..its also an underground release...and u can listen to it from pakmusic.com..its really a great song.

P.......L........E........A..........S..........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rockon:

2. Werdah

Werdah New Member

wow..no 1 has themmm...this is just depressing.

3. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

i didn't like the song..

4. Werdah

Werdah New Member

can u still figure out the chords tho because i've seen some of ur work n its great. PLEASE!

5. anjumjamal

anjumjamal New Member

Hello... Im Anjum... I played the guitars in Safar by Azaish...
    check it out:
    https://www.pakmanzil.com/azaish.htm
    u can contact me and ill help u out with the tabs of this song... Peace out...
    AJ.
    [SNIP]

6. salman128

salman128 New Member

the chords for safar are pretty simple: E A B.. for the most part.. the solo is a little complicated, I've not tried it yet.. lekin I can give it a shot.. Bachpan man.. I dunno.. does not come off as a "guitar" song to me.. lekin I'll see If I can figure it out..

7. salman128

salman128 New Member

Anjum, instead of having to email you, why dont you post the chords here, so everybody can see them??