Please Help....i Badly Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanat_satan, Jul 13, 2005.

1. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

seriously...you should go n meet her........maybe when she talks to you...or sees u right up close....she might change her mind and say 'eww...you suck....i'm not wasting ne time on u.'...
    and maybe she's just like some cranked-up,love-needy,sick and lonely gal....who would never give up on u..............then u can just piss her off sayin ..' hi man ...i thought i was supposed to meet a gal here....".....
    and btw...if somewhere in ur mind u are just feeling kinda proud (yeah everybody does..)....and are afraid to meet her cuz ur pretty little achivement could turn up into a prank or a failed story .....then dude...DONT GO...AND LIVE UR WHOLE LIFE THINKIN N TELLIN PPL THAT '....oh yeah i know that supermodel...she is crazy fer me....she just proposed to me last night blah blah blah"....

just be confident dude..watever u do

2. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

oh i think we posted at da same time....<duh>

3. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

and btw dudeee.....you got a pic of u then post it here.....lolz

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

so u figured u'd rather be on safer side and advice him to carry a box.. :p:

p.s. beta sanat chaturai se kaam lena .. kahin klpd na ho jaye :)

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man,.... think upon it,... girls who r hot, or even normal get pretty much demand from guys around them, they wont waste their time calling u or anyone up in the night n craving for being together, that too just for nuthin!!! So either she aint a normal girl or she's just pulling a prank on u.
    If she's pulling a prank on u, i'd suggest,...PRETENDDDD,... pretend to as if u hv really started liking her n all,.. take her for a date, bang her, leave her,.... and then u can layback n say,.. "Aye babes,..wanted to be bad huh?",.. ;) hehe

6. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

thats some advise ;)

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea play another prank on her....darr type....khoon ka badla khoon...prank ka badla prank.....

8. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

hey guys suggest a way i can get back at her!

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

so confirmed kya? ke it was a prank :p:

10. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

best prank-on akyy's lines.....'.FFF ' find,****,forget
    and the next time she comes up sayin somethin just say..'do i know u...have i slept with u before???'..

11. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

bang her again ..

12. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

no i think this time she mgith have some hidden cam n stuff with her....be careful....haaaaaaaaaaaaa

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

are u trying get advice from us.well, t says just hang up the phone.it mght get u into serious trouble.but as dr saurabh says, its not a bad idea as well.

14. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@nemo nice one ......... ;)

15. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

seriously - act like ur all obsessed with her and call her up at 2 15 at ngiht.... and start tellnig her how u want to desperately emet her - then follow nemos advice if shes hot - bang her... else make her "ugly bob" (if uve seen southpark ull know wat to do before abnging her)... ugly bob got lots of chicks that way...