please guys :(

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nec_girl, Jun 26, 2007.

1. nec_girl

nec_girl New Member

hi today is my first post here please guys i need tabs of atif aslams famous songs please post tabs i search but i find only chords thou its hard for me to play chords please provide tabs
    songs
    kuch is terha
    dorrie
    wo lamhay
    etc etc
    i need just tabs for whole songs that i can easily play without disturbing my nails (lolz Kidding)

2. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

I believe it's called the search button up top... Think it's the ninth one to the right....

Oh and welcome to igt.

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Hey, she said she searched but could find only chords, and needs tabs instead. You're kinda bein' rude here

4. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

5. limaj_daas

I'm sorry for being rude... btw, most ppl only post chords of songs cuz most ppl are only able to play chords and don't rlly care bout tabs, so it's kinda hard to come across decent tabs of some songs....

6. nec_girl

nec_girl New Member

thanx and plz

hi guys

first i heartly thanx Abhimanjraker(100Timez) for being so kind with me and for giving me tabs of songs:) thank u soooooo much Abhi :) (Abhi sorry to say but where is lyrics i mean its kinda hard for me (as i am new ) to understand without lyrics

newayz i also thanx Limaj daas ,Cryptic_angel :)

plz also give me tabs of songs (tabs not chords plz )

Wo lamhay Jal
    Adadt ( ive seen adadts tabs here but unable to understand i mean Guitar 1 guitar 2 Riff strunmming bla bla .......?wht is this ? )

also tel me lil about r ,b ?
    thanx in advance :)

7. nec_girl

nec_girl New Member

oooo am so :( i did tried to play dorrie but tooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult to play notes at 18 19 17 or 20 :( any easy tabs ???????:(:(

8. limaj_daas

tip: take every fret and move it up just enuff so that you can play it on an acoustic...

lik if summin goes lik...

e -------------16-------------
    b ----------17----17----------
    g -------16----------16-------
    d ----18----------------18----
    a -19----------------------19-
    e ----------------------------

you can move that up by i dunno, 7 frets... that would make it:

e ------------9------------
    b ---------10---10---------
    g -------9---------9-------
    d ----11-------------11----
    a -12-------------------12-
    e -------------------------

and that makes it all easier to play on a classical or acoustic guitar... the only problem is that... well ignore that comment, it's very technical... so if summin is too high, just move it up lik that... but remember, you hav to move EVERYTHING up...

9. nec_girl

nec_girl New Member

ha whts this Sir Limaj_daas ?

10. limaj_daas

It's a way to play high frets without going high up the neck... so when u play it... it sorta sounds the same...

and for the tabs u requested... look up on ultimate-guitar.com, they hav tons... Just get the ones with the good ratings, there are sum rlly bad tabs too..