Please give me the chords of F3 songs

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by palash_ibanez, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I did not blame you anyway. I only told you what I felt. If you really did the projects yourself, it fine! By the way, direct promotion of your website is not legal in IGT (as far I know). An Administrator can give you a better Idea. ... welcome to IGT....

2. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

Peace!! This is a place for musicians, where we share, learn and grow together. That's the main motive of this place. Its best if everyone kept that in mind. Krititto neoar lorai othoba krititto na deoa niye lorai er proyojon nei.

@chandan

please keep in mind that its in the forum posting rules that you cannot promote another similar website in IGT. If you want to share, do it like everyone else does. But no links, please. THanks, and peace!

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Ditto..;).........

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

By the way... D is the fourth note of A Major scale. thus, if you follow the key pattern, it is to be D Major, not minor.......

Learn the basics first ;)

5. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

I talked about chording of Opodartho. So you want to use D major where Dminor is needed, right? Go ahead with your exclusive basics.

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^_^
    poor n00b :p:

P.S. :Learn the basics n00b....

EDITED: YEppie!! My PC is increasing!!! :grin:

7. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

@ sugata
    R U still learning Basics? Keep Learning Chap..
    Its now clear that you are deliberately trying to demean me. I dont give a damn to it. Anyways learn to play guitar and stop doing all these nonsense.

8. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

*Bah* (Courtesy :alpha1):p:

@n00b
    Yes, indeed.. I am pushing hard in progressive music ;)

PC++

9. suman_uav

suman_uav Member

@subhojit dutta

chords gulo simple er opor bes sundor hoyeche...bt oi D major ta 2nd para tay kemon kane lagche....keep up good word.

10. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

Schizo Brar chordgulo subhojit copy koreche amar blog theke. [SNIP]
    Tao asol chords gulo copy na kore comment section theke copy korar jonnoi bhulta hoyeche. Jodi biswas na hoy check kore dekho.

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

@mod
    Could you please close the thread? It's becoming spammers' paradise.... :D

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@sugata

done!

@chandan

just a few posts ago I told u politely that you can NOT put in links to other similar websites on this forum. and you go on and shamelessly promote your blog link again. if you want to be banned, its ur call. go ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.