playstation 2 Queries

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by RoMeO_Gguru, Jun 24, 2006.

1. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey techie bro's i got some free dvd's along wid my brand new modded ps2 but they are scratched enuff for the ps2 to refuse thm from using but they do get copied on my comp so is there any possible way out to recover thm ?

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

der is a way to burn dvds from the comp so dat they get played on the ps2....search on google......funny though....coz no matter how scratched the dvd i put in is...it always works

3. RoMeO_Gguru

creepy lens u hav mate but i tried tht ystday but dinn work i guess the
    media format (dvd-r,dvd+r,dvd rom,dvd+rw) and reading speed is has to be specific

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

5. RoMeO_Gguru

gr8 info bro but can't make iso though the disc fully gets copied through the windows operation copy paste thing i.e. some help plzz.....

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

do u hav all the softwares wich r mentioned over der?

7. RoMeO_Gguru

yeah i hav nero 7 , alcohol 120 , dvd decrypter none can make an iso any suggestions ???

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

why, ALL of them can make an ISO. check the settings again.
    also, if you have not recovered the data wholly, use BadCopy Pro to recover and then burn.

9. RoMeO_Gguru

dude does it overcome read errors i have read errors on the dvd...

10. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

11. cronix

cronix New Member

just put alchohol 120... make a image... burn it and while doing it specify the data type as playstation 2 disc... thats it

12. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

13. RoMeO_Gguru

WendiS says:
    I used to use a small, handheld butane torch to get rid of CD scratches. It took a lot of practice to get the technique down-pat (and a lot of sacrificed CDs in the process), but if you just quickly swipe the flame over the scratch (you know you've done it long enough when it starts to look fogged up), it sort of re-melts the surface and dries smooth. Of course, you want to clean the CD first with something that isn't flammable, just so you aren't melting in any grit, and make sure you use a small flame and have the CD lying on a flat, firm surface.

Has anyone else ever done something similar to this?

DISCLAIMER: If anyone wants to try this method, consider yourself warned that there's a very narrow margin for error; I can't and won't replace your discs!!! :)

does any agreee to this method ???

14. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

WOW!!! :shock: IS that a process or what!!!

15. RoMeO_Gguru

as was in the site given by Mr Ambush

16. Vegasprince

Vegasprince New Member

y did u buy ps2 when ps3 is coming out next year

17. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

and wholl pay 579 dollars for it??unless ur a real gaming freak.....w9 fora yr or 2 so dat ps3 prices cm down.......till den.......PS2 All THE WAY

18. Vegasprince

Vegasprince New Member

Xbox

what about xbox or xbox 360
    360 only cost $300

19. red octane

red octane The shredzophenic!

Yeah it's about 19,990 here...and I remeber seeing an ad somewhere on the net,you get a 10% discount too..if you fill up some form...I think the ad was on techtree.com The starting offer was 10% discount,free fifa t-shirts,X-box cap,FIFA world cup game free,all this with the core gaming system...for about 18k..

But I think I'll stick with my ps2 for a while...then might buy a ps3 after about 3 or 2 years......It's better to wait cause there aren't too many modchips around,and the ones that are there dont run all games..and the first issues of any gaming console ALWAYS has bugs(search for xbox 360 on google...what you get is FAMILY DAMAGE :D hundreds of guys abusing ms) A lot of xboxs were defective and many of them were called back after release....the just wouldnt start up...