playing the Bb chord

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by sayan91, Jun 10, 2006.

1. sayan91

sayan91 New Member

hey ppl
    it has just been abt 7 days since i have started playing guitar,
    was a lil tough initialy but now its okay
    suddenly like i am stuck wid few chords which are Bb and F
    i need to play the song ek ajnabi haseena se
    and for that i need to ring the Bb F and C7 chords these all seem a lil difficult for me please help how to proceed
    thanx

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

PRACTICE!!

3. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Practice barre chords

4. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

trust me....barre chords take a lot of time.....took me a few weeks to master F....just keep practising....its gonna take time...

5. sayan91

sayan91 New Member

thanx for help but i wanted to know is abt the fingering part
    in Bb and C7 which finger to put where on the strings
    in F what i do is i press the E and B strings with my index, g string with my middle and D with my ring
    but cant figure out the fingering part of Bb

6. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

7. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

u just started 7 days slow down there practise stretching a lot and then go to barre chords dont try to learn in a jiffy u will face difficulty later

8. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

u hav probs wid finger postioning or no sound coz ur fingers aint raw yet i blv the second one is ur prob u mooving way to speedily try out the basic open chords first thn switch over to barre chords whn u r swift wid thm n a piece of advice always remem.-> C D EF G A BC ;) it helps.

get a s/w chord miner it has a wast range on chords wid finger positionin given. :)

9. sayan91

sayan91 New Member

wohhhh that helped guyz thanx a lot i knw u guyz are the best
    i knw i am going a lil too fast and now i am comfortable with f chord but have no clue abt Bb lol!!! neways thanx a lot

10. u know how to play A open chord on fretboard?

11. bsharp

bsharp New Member

Bb or A# can be played n several ways..
    (i hope u know the fret positns for A#)

1> Barre : with ur ring(3) or 4 (which ever easier to u) finger covering the fret positions on B,G,D strings and index(1st) finger doin the barre..
    2> if u hold the A maj using fingers 2 3 4 then just slide down a fret and using index finger u can barre the 1st fret or
    3> keeping the fingers 2,3,4 as in step 2 , use index finger(1) to touch the e string on 1st fret and use the thumb to cover string A and E on 1st fret.

lemme know if these help u...