play it RIGHT, ai mere humsafar chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Sanje, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Sanje

Sanje New Member

Em
    Ai mere
    C
    Humsafar
    Em
    Ek zara inte-
    D
    zaar... Sun sadhaee
    D
    dhe rahi hai
    B7
    Manzil,... Pyar ka

Em
    Ab hai judhaee ka
    D
    mausam.. Dho pal ka mehe-
    G
    Maan....
    E
    Kaise Na jaaega an-
    D
    dhera.... yu na chukega
    Em
    toofan
    E
    Kaise na mil-
    A
    le...
    D
    Hai...
    Em
    manzil.... pyar ka...

the rest of the chords are repeats

2. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Correct Chords....

Dear pal....appreciate your hard work mate.....But the original chords are...Gm,F,Bb,G(Chromatic)....

3. Sanje

Sanje New Member

I'm sorry

I know that perhaps the starting chord may not be in the original key, but that's definitey a correct sequence,...

but the one you suggested in its place?

You gotta let me have a crack at the weed you're on if you think that's anywhere near correct, for ai mere humsafar...

hehe

cheers

4. arnavrules

arnavrules New Member

Dude, learn to be a bit more polite.....I repeat....be "considerate" about the language you employ (he he...thats the exact phrase my teacher repeats every day to me).....here...I'll leave you with a Kabir's doha....

"Kabeera garva naa kijiye, uncha dekh aavaas !!
    Kaal paroe Bhuin Leitna, Upar jamsi ghaaas !! "

(basically suggests a person to be modest....he says, dont become arrogant after looking at your high/grand residence, one day you'll be forced to lie in the soil, and grass would grow up over you)

5. arnavrules

arnavrules New Member

P.S. I dont think anyone's doubting your "extra-ordinary" musical talents any longer....keep it up....you've succeeded in proving your point.....I mean...who cares if you cant stop being rude.....You won...COngratulations....

6. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

@Arindam.Ray

Bro, Could you please post this song as its one of my fav's in the orginal chords like the ones you sugested.

Will appreciate it
    Thx a ton
    Cheers :beer: