PIYA of IMIK by ME

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by me_ok101, Sep 12, 2005.

?

Tell me about the chords

1. Perfect

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Good

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Normal

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. Not Good

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. me_ok101

me_ok101 New Member

Hey everybody...this is ma recording uploaded on the following link....u plz check this out and tell me howzzat.....u just check out the guitar part...which is done by me...but vocals are also mine...which are not that good i know...u just tell me about the guitars....and m sure no one has tabbed such good chords tilll now...i will tell u ppl the chords later...well waiting for ur response....bye

the link is::

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=368223

2. danii

danii New Member

here is a chance to increase ur reps

Send me the most authentic chords of imik's piya and increase ur reps. this offer is valid for anyyyyyyone

3. unsigned_rocker

unsigned_rocker New Member

Blah!!!!!!!!

4. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

piya by imik is good nd wat happend wid ur guitar in dilhare cover it was out of tune nd also strumming pattern was wrong!!!

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

not bad...i dont like imik.

6. me_ok101

me_ok101 New Member

thx for ur compliments guyz...n lahori rocker u r right...there is sumthing wrong with ma dilhare...i will check it and change it...anyway thanx to all of u...

7. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

e------0-----0--0-------0--0------0---0--------0-----------------------------------
    B----------------------------------------------------------------------
    G---------9-----------6-----------2-----------4------------------------------
    D-------9-----------6-----------2-----------4------------------------------
    A--7--7------4---4------0----0------2----2---------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------

audio .... : www.soundclick.com/har1s

now my reps?? @dani

8. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

i think that u used capo on 2nd fret....dont u? and u didn't put hand mutes....well...overall ...gud!

9. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

i didnt use a capo yaaar... use the thumb to play the notes on the 5th string, then the index finger to play on the 1st string then tap ur strumming hand on all the six strings to get the "thump" sort of sound....btw thanx @orange

10. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

not Good ... need serious improvment ... i mean lsn to it again the notes are screaming " please love us "

am talking abt Piya ... plus try singing in a lower tempo