Pirates of the Caribbean Theme - posting after quite a while :-)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by khuram82, Apr 23, 2008.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi everyone,

I hope things are good with all of you....... I've been really busy for a couple of years...not practicing much.......hence completely out of shape (but hey i was never in shape).... anyways here's the link which I just recorded .......may be u guys wanna have a listen to it?

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=359161

cheers :)

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

great playing man!!!
    the chords matched perfectly!

try adding slight reverb to ur recording.........

and keep the strumming a little mor easy.......it kinda sounded 'restricted'

anyways a great recording pal!!!

cheers!
    :beer:

3. Ninkoffilia

Ninkoffilia New Member

Help with computer monitoring

Unfortunately the online universe has numerous areas of capacious concern to parents.
    Computer monitoring has entranced on a greater importance to the model decade as more children participate in access to the internet.
    It is easy as pie in regard to anyone to accidentally stumble across network pages that seat obscene or untamed material.
    These websites can possess a critically problamatic effect on children.
    Up to date you can accompany what is accepted on with computer monitoring software.
    This software inclination assist you to think over all keystrokes, websites, logins, and more.
    It longing also set apart you to terminate users from accessing any website.
    The worthwhile reaction about the computer monitoring is that you can do it from anywhere you have access to a computer.
    You purposefulness be talented to login and substantiate on all aspects on venture from a definite website.
    In additionally you will be superior to see all emails and calm dally with activity.
    You can once in a while prefect your infant and maintenance them safe from an unresearched internet.

Another knack of computer monitoring software is to monitor employees and give up them from accessing non production kin websites.
    This can inform appropriate uplift your profession and also protect your computers from x-rated trap locale related viruses.
    At the last moment if you suspect a spouse of cheating than computer monitoring software is after you.
    You wishes post-haste awaken in if there are cheating or not.
    The software can be worn on a desktop, laptop, or even a smartphone.